Is it worth not getting M.Thoma if I can get Swallow in next week?

Started by Judd Magic, April 04, 2014, 05:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judd Magic

IS it worth not getting M.Thomas if it means I can get Swallow in next week?

This is how I would go about getting Swallow in.

Burger > Mummy
Roughead > Zorko

Brings the kitty up to $222,900

Next week I'd go Michie > M.Crouch which gives me $55,300 back.

Brings the kitty up to $278,220

Could then go Webster ($240,800) + $278,200 ($519,000 in total) > Swallow

Will then have a backline of Mitchell, mcVeigh, Enright, Swallow, McDonald, Langdon (Langford, Georgiou)

Forwards will be Dangerfield, Martin, Wingard, Zorko, Caddy, Higgins (Rohan, Ambrose)

joshua98

Not worth it, keep Roughead and keep Webster, no point using 4 trades to get zorko and swallow.

Judd Magic

Quote from: joshua98 on April 04, 2014, 05:47:35 PM
Not worth it, keep Roughead and keep Webster, no point using 4 trades to get zorko and swallow.

Yeah but I have to get rid of Michie anyways and Burger is so average at the moment that Burger > Mumford I consider an upgrade so its really only 2 trades.

HotTiges

hawkers65

Quote from: Judd Magic on April 04, 2014, 05:51:37 PM
Quote from: joshua98 on April 04, 2014, 05:47:35 PM

Yeah but I have to get rid of Michie anyways and Burger is so average at the moment that Burger > Mumford I consider an upgrade so its really only 2 trades.

Please tell me your traded him!!!! Most idiotic person to ignore all advice and try and convince others to trade out 2 premiums after round 2! Especially Roughy!

Bully

crazy talk trading Roughie, his 3 match average is already nudging 100.

HotTiges

you gotta give JM credit for having a crack.. source : BigFooty

Jiska said: ↑

Judd_Magic will trade whoever has a bad week to Roughy. Calling it now. :D

Nah not going to bother getting Roughead back in.

Traded him for Zorko in the end but enables me to bring in Swallow next week which I'm happy with as I don't want to miss out on him.

Judd Magic

LOL!

Like I aid in the other thread I have no regrets doing the Roughead > Zorko trade.

I went with my instincts and if they prove to be right or wrong then so be it.

I'm used to causing alot of controversy on Bigfooty with my crazy trades so not going to lose any sleep about that.  ;D

The main part of my trade enables me to bring in Swallow next week who I don't want to miss out on.

I've always traded heavily in the past the first few rounds and have had a few top 500 finishes as a result so I feel confident enough to back myself trading wise.

You get some right and some wrong. At the end of the day I can say I never died wondering when it comes to trading!  ;)

HotTiges

Quote from: Judd Magic on April 04, 2014, 11:48:40 PM
LOL!

Like I aid in the other thread I have no regrets doing the Roughead > Zorko trade.

I'm used to causing alot of controversy on Bigfooty with my crazy trades so not going to lose any sleep about that.  ;D

The main part of my trade enables me to bring in Swallow next week who I don't want to miss out on.

I've always traded heavily in the past the first few rounds and have had a few top 500 finishes as a result so I feel confident enough to back myself trading wise.

You get some right and some wrong. At the end of the day I can say I never died wondering when it comes to trading!  ;)

well I must admit you do have some quality teams come seasons end, unlike NSWCROW  :-[

Judd Magic

Quote from: HotTiges on April 04, 2014, 11:51:50 PM
Quote from: Judd Magic on April 04, 2014, 11:48:40 PM
LOL!

well I must admit you do have some quality teams come seasons end, unlike NSWCROW  :-[

Hah!

NSWCROW's a legend mate, just have to love his posts.  ;D

And he always has the most unique P.O.D teams you will ever see in your life.

Also has a massive man crush on Jeremy Cameron who he had in his team last year and this year.  8)