Clurey to who?

Started by monga77, April 01, 2014, 11:07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

monga77

Hey guys just wondering your thoughts on this group, one of my correctional trades this week will be clurey out
I'm guessing Langford will prob be the most popular pick, but how is his js?
The same with georgiou, is he keeping his spot in a poor Melbourne side?
Thanks in advance

jfitty

Wait and see if Clurey gets named first, otherwise I think Langford is the best option there.

I think his JS is pretty solid at the moment, will definitely play enough games to make money, even if he does get squeezed out of the best 22 by seasons end.

I'm a bit concerned that Garland coming back might force Georgiou out. Not overly sure about Cameron's JS either.

KK not a bad option, but I would like to take another look at him before jumping on.

monga77

Thanks jfit, pretty much what I was thinking... Langford is leading the race atm
If I go KK I will wait a week to see him again (even tho if he spuds it ill be in a dilemma cos Langford will have already risen)

HotTiges

Yeah I have clueless too but have Langford and Langdon.. Considering Georgiou but not sure if it's worth a trade especially if Garland is not far away and Roos in a foul mood after the smashing against the Eagles.

monga77

Yeah fair enough if your looking at keeping him, I'm just happy to use 1-2 trades to try get the rookies spot on
Apart from clurey and the dreaded fwd rookies (thinking about bringing Taylor in this week, but that's another dilemma) I'm pretty happy with my rookie selections :)

AaronKirk

I'd wait to see who is named tomorrow. Probably go with Georgiou. Langford has decent JS so he would be a decent pick as well. Cameron was ok for Gold Coast last weekend and would expect Lemmens to make way if Bennell returns.

Bill Manspeaker

knew there was a topic somewhere

okay so it looks like Clurey isn't playing this week (from what I can see anyway)

thinking Georgiou is the better option, although Langford looks good, JS looks decent as AzzaKirk said, scores okay as well

but think I'ma stick with Georgiou. he owes me apparently.

anyone got anything else to add? would Georgeyboy be the better option?

jfitty

Yep, Georgiou is who I'm getting in.

Otherwise I could switch Langdon into defence and grab Cunningham, but thinking he might take the green vest this week?

Ramus

GoLions

Think Langford is the best option here, IMO has much better JS than Georgiou, and scoring will probably be around the same

monga77

I have ended up going with Langford, just feel he has the better js as lions said above

Ramus

Wouldn't it be easier to keep your spot at Melbourne rather than Hawthorn?

I do like Langford (have him in my team), but when I watched the game he looked like he was always away from the play?

Haven't seen much of Georgiou, but have him in my team, and am looking forward to his price rises over the next few weeks!

Bill Manspeaker

already completed the trade with Georgeyboy in... so no doubt Langford will be the better option :P