Georgio or Taylor

Started by Flametrees, April 04, 2014, 11:30:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flametrees

I am dropping Michie and Wright.
Zorko coming in for Wright and was thinking either bringing in Taylor or Georgio (via Mcdonald into the mid).
What do people think?

BigMac_93

Taylor for me. Lions love him and I think he will score better than Georgiou.

E-Lemon_ator

kilbluff1985

Flametrees

Thanks guys for the advice, I guess taylor will give me the DPP to my forward line, although McDonald does give me DPP to the back line. Leaning towards taylor now, although the JS of Georgio might be better.

GoLions

Quote from: Flametrees on April 04, 2014, 02:55:03 PM
Thanks guys for the advice, I guess taylor will give me the DPP to my forward line, although McDonald does give me DPP to the back line. Leaning towards taylor now, although the JS of Georgio might be better.
Taylor was selected in round 1 with an injury interrupted pre-season and no game time in the nab or practice match. If that doesn't say he has amazing JS, I don't know what does :P

AaronKirk

Quote from: GoLions16 on April 04, 2014, 02:56:34 PM
Taylor was selected in round 1 with an injury interrupted pre-season and no game time in the nab or practice match. If that doesn't say he has amazing JS, I don't know what does :P
Totally agree with GL. What is going to happen once Garland, Hogan and Dawes come into the Melbourne side- cannot see Georgiou remaining in the side for long. Taylor here for sure.

Flametrees

Thanks heaps for that advice GL, I think that will make my pick right there.
However, what injury did he have, should I be worried about him carrying it? I did know he was selected round 1 on the back of no Nab or practice but i wasn't aware of injury interrupted pre-season.

Flametrees

Quote from: AaronKirk on April 04, 2014, 03:00:38 PM
Totally agree with GL. What is going to happen once Garland, Hogan and Dawes come into the Melbourne side- cannot see Georgiou remaining in the side for long. Taylor here for sure.

You make a really good point AaronKirk, pro points of view right there. I think he would def make way for one of those boys regardless of position.

GoLions

Quote from: Flametrees on April 04, 2014, 04:11:15 PM

However, what injury did he have, should I be worried about him carrying it? I did know he was selected round 1 on the back of no Nab or practice but i wasn't aware of injury interrupted pre-season.
He had a minor foot injury I believe, wasn't too bad, just meant he couldn't participate in the pre-season matches as he needed to fully recover

Flametrees

Quote from: GoLions16 on April 04, 2014, 04:14:34 PM
Quote from: Flametrees on April 04, 2014, 04:11:15 PM

He had a minor foot injury I believe, wasn't too bad, just meant he couldn't participate in the pre-season matches as he needed to fully recover
I think I can live with that, thanks mate.