JPK or Cotch ??

Started by Sabretooth Tigers, April 03, 2014, 11:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabretooth Tigers

:-\
Which of these two would you rate as the best chance to become a top 8 keeper ?
Personally stuffed if I know, but very wary of the Franklin/Sydney saga following in the footsteps of the John Pitura trades saga between Sydney and Richmond. Sydney just doesn't look like a team full of happy Chappies.  ?? ?? ?? ??     ::)

fever

Sabretooth Tigers

:)
Thanks for the replies guys, not getting much action here so will kill the thread shortly.

scumbag

neither would rather marc murphy, people forget a couple of seasons ago he scored tones every week, he could get back to a 110 avg this year

jeesh

Quote from: scumbag on April 04, 2014, 12:15:45 AM
neither would rather marc murphy, people forget a couple of seasons ago he scored tones every week, he could get back to a 110 avg this year

+1 Very happy with Marc's output so far. Prior to last season he averaged 110+ for 4 seasons in a row. Not sure why he dropped to 92 last season. Could have been the added pressure of being captain perhaps but should be used to the gig by now and average 110+ this year

Jroo

Cotch for me, but I may be biased  :P

scumbag

not a blues fan but from memory he copped a lot of attention from the other teams last year and the added pressure of being the captain, hopefully he's better at dealing with it now.

Kevo

Before last year Juddy took the best tagger

_wato

Wasn't just that lads. New coach, new gameplan, injuries, interrupted preseason, lack of help by his teammates to curb the tag, played a lot of time forward due to his lack of preseason, was many reasons.

scumbag

you are talking me into getting him now lol :D

SydneyRox

JPK All the way. Done ok in a swans team without its mojo.

He will be part of bringing the mojo back.....

Dayze

Cotch all day for mine.
Has anyone watched Carlton play this year?
Murphy has had no attention what so ever. If I'd known Bryce Gibbs was the main tag target I would have gone Murphy for sure.
Murphy is a gun. We didn't select him coz he struggles with a tag. He has yet to b tagged. It's coming

Ricochet

Colty

Nope im going to say JPK, He is fit at the moment and when the Swans find their groove he will go big. Teams are also opting to tag Jack these days which works for JPK.