Note: Reversing trades cannot be undone

Started by Baggers2012, April 03, 2014, 06:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baggers2012

I have made my trades today, but plan to cancel them now and wait until saturday (pre game) before doing them for good. As i wen't to reverse my trades just now, it says 'Note: Reversing trades cannot be undone.' does this mean i can't trade the players i wan't back in over the w/e once im assured there playing?

cheers

Ricochet

Yeh any trades done prior to the game on Friday can't be reversed after the game starts

HotTiges

Should be able to reverse all the way upto Friday 745

GCSkiwi

Hey baggers

I think Rico and HT have missed your point ;)

If you reverse trades it says reversing them cannot be undone, it just means there's no quick "redo" button - it resets your team to exactly how it was when you finished the previous round - this includes any changing of captain, VC, emergencies or changing players between the field and the bench, not just traded players. But you would still be allowed to make those same trades over the weekend.

What Rico and HT are saying is that any trade made after the first game of the round cannot be undone - so for example if you traded Michie to Tyson, as soo as the Friday game starts you cannot reverse that trade, even though both players are in the same team and neither has played yet.

Really the only advantage the rolling lockout provides is that you can wait and see if players get vests or not before trading them in.

Ringo

Kiwi is correct here but it is important to remember as he highlights the Team is reset to how it was at Lockout of previous round so you need to recheck if reversing that you have also changed emergencies C and VC as well if that is required.

You get the message Reversing Trades can not be undone when reversing so that you are awre when you confirm that there is no undo and Team is totally reset to previous Round