To trade or not to trade

Started by Woppa15, April 03, 2014, 10:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woppa15

Just can't decide if i should trade or not.

Firstly I have a full field of players and cover so don't need to trade for that reason.

I do however have Michie who i think can still be a good cash cow and who i think is a better player than what he has shown in the first two rounds. Thinking of a straight swap with either Cunningham or Taylor. Or Langford in via MCDonald DPP. Not really essential trades but be nice to grab another rookie before first price rises plus Michie was an expensive rookie so make a bit of instant cash by trading him.

appreciate any thoughts....

Ramus

Sounds like you don't NEED to trade man.....but don't let that stop you!!! ;D

HotTiges

Quote from: Woppa15 on April 03, 2014, 10:49:05 PM
Just can't decide if i should trade or not.

Firstly I have a full field of players and cover so don't need to trade for that reason.

I do however have Michie who i think can still be a good cash cow and who i think is a better player than what he has shown in the first two rounds. Thinking of a straight swap with either Cunningham or Taylor. Or Langford in via MCDonald DPP. Not really essential trades but be nice to grab another rookie before first price rises plus Michie was an expensive rookie so make a bit of instant cash by trading him.

appreciate any thoughts....
I have Michie like you.. on the bench. Few options.
1. Keep him, hope he comes good and a possibly handy loophole option
2. Trade his ass. If I got Matty Thomas, I have to bench 1 of Dunsten, Polec, Ellis and Tyson
3. Downgrade to Cunners. Don't mind this.. make 45 odd k and get a rookie who seems to fit in nicely and should make a bit of cash in the mean time