The 100th Dom Tyson thread

Started by Gil Gunderson, April 03, 2014, 07:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gil Gunderson

kilbluff1985

think it's pretty obvious he is

GCSkiwi

Only if it's a 1 trade thing. If it costs you 2 trades to bring him in it's not worth it, you'll trade him out later on, which means 3 trades to go from whoever your first rookie was to the final prem player. Not to mention that 1 of those 3 is a downgrade for cash somewhere else in the field. Not worth it.

Perfect situation would be McDonut up front, a DPP M/F player in your mids and 70k+ in the bank. Flick out McDonut, switch DPP to forward, bring in Tyson. Winning.

Ramus

He does look like being a solid scorer, so if you have another rookie you can do without, he is definitely worth bringing in. But as I voted, do so if it only costs you one trade.

Ricochet

E-Lemon_ator

If you are aiming for a high overall ranking then you simply,must get him in. He is the no 1 rookie to date and will make you the most $$.  Even if he averages 70 from here on, his price will still get to 400-450k.

A must have IMO

PICCOLLO

Must have.

I wouldnt rearrange a winning formula to get him in but in 90% of cases you prob should get him. Melb's high possession game and his JS alone make him very attractive. He's more seasoned than most and I'd suggest that a 90+ avg season isnt beyond him.

SydneyRox

he is a must have, but dont sell the farm

Noz

Bully

Quote from: Noz on April 03, 2014, 02:31:24 PM
Matt Thomas or Dom Tyson?

they're both excellent options but go Tyson given he's cheaper and has a round 10 bye.

GCSkiwi

Tyson for sure

Thomas has had a blinder couple of games but really can't see him keeping this up, Tyson costs less to begin with and I expect will average more when all is said and done.

AaronKirk

Quote from: Bully on April 03, 2014, 02:33:28 PM

they're both excellent options but go Tyson given he's cheaper and has a round 10 bye.
+1

We also do not know how Daniel Jackson's impending return will impact Thomas's output.