mummy v hickey+cash

Started by fever, April 02, 2014, 01:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fever

simple enough question.

i'll be getting rid of kreuz this week. was all set to go def hickey so i could afford laidler->swallow, but now that hurn has gone down i'm swapping him to swallow and thus dont need as much cash from the ruck downgrade.

mummy is dominating, but can he/his body keep it up?
hickey looked great around the grounds last week and the 200k or so saved will obv be very handy for other potential trades.

thoughts?

fever

as an aside, what would you guys be doing if kreuz DOESNT have surgery? will he be playing severly hampered by the foot?

still trade or hang on?

charlesy11

Mummy will dominate this week against Melbourne could almost be my captain.He has been great so far this year and i think he will continue to be  through out the year

SydneyRox

Mummy looks as good as he did in 2011. fitter than he was last year by a mile.

Thinking he is a good option. Hickey might be the one to struggle with injuries and with longer breathing down his neck

quinny88

Hickey wont be a keeper so you will be using a trade to get him in then another trade to upgrade him later on down the track to someone like Mummy anyway.

fever

Quote from: quinny88 on April 02, 2014, 02:32:58 PM
Hickey wont be a keeper

i understand why you say this, he's untested over a season, but he's looked pretty good in the first couple of rounds. if he can maintain that sort of form i would happily keep him.

Samm79

Quote from: fever on April 03, 2014, 03:50:50 PM
Quote from: quinny88 on April 02, 2014, 02:32:58 PM
Hickey wont be a keeper

i understand why you say this, he's untested over a season, but he's looked pretty good in the first couple of rounds. if he can maintain that sort of form i would happily keep him.

Against teams that the Saint were competitive against. He got a lot of points from kicking goals against a depleted GWS defence. I think he'll average 80ish