Kreuzer out for 12 to 14 weeks

Started by Viscount, April 03, 2014, 05:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viscount

reports SEN (surgery for ankle)

Ricochet

Yep a fair bit on twitter as well

Sam McClure ‏@sam_mcclure  3m
Matthew Kruezer will have surgery .. out for 12-14 weeks.

Bully

I bet Carlton are seething they let go of Hampson, an injury to Warnock and it's all over Red Rover.

Ricochet

Quote from: Bully on April 03, 2014, 05:13:27 PM
I bet Carlton are seething they let go of Hampson, an injury to Warnock and it's all over Red Rover.
Cam Wood is also there

Nige

Expect Cam Wood to be elevated.

Edit: Didn't even see Ric's post haha.

E-Lemon_ator

Wood & Warnock will be licking their lips!

Bully

Quote from: NigeyS on April 03, 2014, 05:18:06 PM

Yes, they have Wood, forgot about him, not the worst back-up around. I remember he trained with Richmond and got overlooked in favour of Stephenson. 

E-Lemon_ator

Nige

Quote from: Bully on April 03, 2014, 05:20:20 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on April 03, 2014, 05:18:06 PM

Yes, they have Wood, forgot about him, not the worst back-up around. I remember he trained with Richmond and got overlooked in favour of Stephenson.
Yep, that's right. I was actually rather surprised that we opted for Orren over Wood tbh.

We had delisted Cat, Ryan Bathie training with us... actually thought we'd delist Orren and rookie list Bathie. That wasn't the case though, but he is playing with our VFL team.