dixox or M wright to Zorko

Started by crowls, April 02, 2014, 04:54:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crowls

1.  Wright > Zorko   - 60K
2. Wright > S May  +130K

Zorko would be a keeper,  S May would need trade later in the year.
Wright was always going to be a trade unless he looked like average 95+  ATM looks more like 70-75
S May possible 80+ avg  will give me 50K +130K saving approx 180k better option by round 8/9

Zorko Avg 100-105 for rest of season and be a keeper saving one trade. also strengthens forward line.
Aslo May has great draw between now and byes

had 2nd thoughts and wonder if dixon is better option.   this would give me 360 to tu caddy for super prem mid.  selwood, watson

jeesh

Who is Steve May? I seriously have never heard of the guy so definitely go with Zorko haha

jeesh

Just did some research and he got his jaw broken by Brown in LA. Definitely go Zorko you never know when that glass jaw will give way

ben_020285

Always go with the proven scorer over the one that isn't. Zorko all the way.

E-Lemon_ator

Ricochet

Keep Wright. You picked him for a reason and after this week against Sydney he has Saints, GWS, Bullies, Melbourne. He should post some huge scores in that period, get a nice price rise and then you can off load him after the byes

PICCOLLO

Id normally agree with Rico. 2 games doesnt make or break a player. In wrighty's case though I'd consider it. His disposal hasnt been great and an element of a midpricer is a level of consistency. The Port game was tough but there's harder games out there he'll face.
Zorko looks terrific and grabbing him before he's 500k plus could be saving you money. Fwd prems are like hens teeth this yr. getting them in ASAP will net you big points.

Spite

Quote from: Ricochet on April 02, 2014, 10:37:22 AM
Keep Wright. You picked him for a reason and after this week against Sydney he has Saints, GWS, Bullies, Melbourne. He should post some huge scores in that period, get a nice price rise and then you can off load him after the byes

Did anyone read this? Sydney aren't playing top 4 footy as well so it is even easier than it looks. Wright is almost a flat-track bully too, so I would assume his scores will be much higher against the weaker teams. His last game against melbourne was 100+. gws 100+ and sydney was a 94.

If you think Zorko is a keeper than go for it otherwise hold tight. Im still skeptical on zorko personally, but go with your gut.