not a good start..please advise...

Started by kma07, April 01, 2014, 07:21:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kma07

hi guys

Not too happy with the round from hell and will need to make some changes to keep up with the pace.

Team as follows:

DEF:
S.Mitchell, Enright, Hanley, Simpson, McDonald, Langford (Langdon, Georgiou)

MID:
Ablett, Pendles, Cotchin, Beams, Aish, Dunstan, Polec, Ellis (Michie, J.Hunt)

RUCK:
Sandilands, Leuey (Currie, King)

FWD:
Dusty, Danger, Pavlich, T.Mitchell, Higgins, Rohan (Impey, JKH)

I have $200,100 in the bank.

Currently thinking of downgrading Leuey to Hickey (btw, is Hickey injured?) and then Michie to Tyson which will leave me with roughly around $370,000.

Not too happy with Michie's and Leuenberger's output. I don't really want to trade out Leuenberger but out of the others, I think he's expendable at the moment. Also, disappointing forward line, will need to get Zorko and Wingard in soon too.

Thoughts?

GCSkiwi

Wait and see what the word on Enright is as he may become an injury trade. Enright to Swallow will be a popular trade this week and would give you another 70k to play with. Michie to Tyson Probably puts you at a slight advantage but I'm not totally sold that it's worth the trade.. it's a little bit sideways-ey.
Hickey I guess we'll see but nothing too serious I've seen, expecting him to play...

kma07

Quote from: GCSkiwi on April 01, 2014, 07:28:20 AM
Wait and see what the word on Enright is as he may become an injury trade. Enright to Swallow will be a popular trade this week and would give you another 70k to play with. Michie to Tyson Probably puts you at a slight advantage but I'm not totally sold that it's worth the trade.. it's a little bit sideways-ey.
Hickey I guess we'll see but nothing too serious I've seen, expecting him to play...

I have a feeling Mitchell will be out too with his calf. 

Michie to Tyson -> was just thinking that Tyson is going to make around $80k if he keeps scoring like he has been.  Or the other option is to trade my floating donut J.hunt -> Tyson.

Then a wait n see with the others..