Leuenberger + Swan

Started by Gil Gunderson, April 01, 2014, 08:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gil Gunderson

Are they worth trading or holding? What are others doing?

Rowan1812

hahahahahaha trading swan and leuy. You must be new to supercoach.

AaronKirk

Quote from: Rowan1812 on April 01, 2014, 09:12:51 PM
+1

Hold both. 30 trades will not last long if you trade premo's who are playing. Swan will be a good pick in round 9 if he can get himself fitter by then.

Judd Magic

Burger hasn't scored over 100 sc in both games though.

Spud West doesn't make his job of scoring over 100 sc each week any easier.

Mummy has been dominating, easy draw till the byes and does the majority of the ruck work himself with only a chopout from Giles.

Am so tempted to hit the trade button and go Burger > Mummy.

Just can't see Burger getting any better to be honest and he won't finish top 3 rucks where as Mummy most likely will.

Gil Gunderson

Quote from: Rowan1812 on April 01, 2014, 09:12:51 PM

Mate youre a flog, where did I say I was trading them?

jumbo

Gil, you did ask if they were worth holding or trading, didn't you? So one could assume.....

Judd Magic

Quote from: jumbo on April 01, 2014, 09:46:40 PM
Gil, you did ask if they were worth holding or trading, didn't you? So one could assume.....

He just asked if he should hold onto to them both or trade them.

Fair enough question I reckon as both have been showering average so far.

Doggoneit

Gil

Swan has averaged over 115 for several years and if he is not a top 10 mid this year he will be very close to it. He is likely to come out with a 150 next week

Luey is also a top ruck - sure West has impacted his scores a bit in the first 2 games but when Luey is up and running at his best he will shoulder most of the ruck work.

If you are asking about these guys I assume you didn't have Hurn, Enright, Mitchell, Laidler, Clurey etc in your backs where most people are hurting