Zorko Vs Dahlhaus

Started by Magic 7, March 07, 2014, 03:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magic 7

SydneyRox

Zorko, by miles.

Most likely to play a mid role all season, while Dahlhaus is going to play the fwd role and run through the mids.

kilbluff1985

i actually think Dahlhause after the byes i think he averaged like 96

GoLions

Quote from: SydneyRox on March 07, 2014, 03:54:03 PM
Zorko, by miles.

Most likely to play a mid role all season, while Dahlhaus is going to play the fwd role and run through the mids.
Why will Zorko be playing a mid role all season? He'll be in the forward line the majority of the season, with a few runs through the midfield.

SydneyRox

Most things I have read about him include more midfileld time.

http://www.lions.com.au/news/2014-02-13/leppas-twitter-takeover

There was a prematch report I also remember reading that said he starred and played most of the game in the midfield?
Also, the freako said vs the hawks only 1 of his 18 touches were inside 50

Havent watched them yet, but seems to be part of most things I read? Do you not think he is in your best mids when up and running, which he appears to be?

HotTiges

GoLions

Quote from: SydneyRox on March 07, 2014, 04:24:54 PM
Most things I have read about him include more midfileld time.

http://www.lions.com.au/news/2014-02-13/leppas-twitter-takeover

There was a prematch report I also remember reading that said he starred and played most of the game in the midfield?
Also, the freako said vs the hawks only 1 of his 18 touches were inside 50

Havent watched them yet, but seems to be part of most things I read? Do you not think he is in your best mids when up and running, which he appears to be?
In our match against the Hawks, we had about 6-8 guys from our best 22 playing, so ignore that.
And Leppitch said "He's had a great pre-season, hopefully spends some time in the midfield this year"

SydneyRox

It is all subjective until the real stuff, but sounds like he is at least he is right in there. I have him 95% locked based on the preseason.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: SydneyRox on March 07, 2014, 04:55:11 PM
It is all subjective until the real stuff, but sounds like he is at least he is right in there. I have him 95% locked based on the preseason.

he killed last years preseason and i started him and we all know how that went

sniper

I've got both at this stage.

Jroo

Dahl for me, I reckon he'll get some mid time this year.

Anubis

Doggoneit

While Dahlhaus is looking pretty solid I think Zorko has a higher ceiling

elephants

Dahl playing a lot of mid-time isn't he Doggoneit. Will it continue?

Doggoneit

not too sure Ele - would expect it to increase from previous years so it hasn't surprised me. I would expect he will end up as a midfielder.

How much time he spends in there this year could depend on how other small forwards perform.

There is only Smith to come back in the mids and perhaps Hrovat -  Smith is an inside mid so shouldn't impact on Dahl.