Caddy or Pavlich -> ZORKO

Started by smashbox, April 01, 2014, 01:19:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smashbox

Who should i trade out to get Zorko in?

Keeper27

quinny88

Im sure you only ever got Caddy to be  a cash cow where as Pav is a keeper. Upgrade Caddy

BigMac_93

Caddy won't be a keeper so upgrade him.

GCSkiwi

I'll either flick Pav or let Zorko go for now. Grwat pickup if he can maintain this sort of form but I think it's very likely he'll come down again.

Caddy won't be akeeper but why get a cash cow who is set to go up in price if you're going to cut him before he even has the chance to?
On the other hand, Pav is a keeper - really? In years past yes but I think he has lost set and forget status. Picking him this year was about taking the risk that he could return to form and you would have a cheap starting top 10 forward. There's a very real possibility that could not happen. I'm torn because could easily maintain his price but odds are he will drop. I didn't get off buddy fast enough last year and it got to the point where it wasn't worth it. Largely because I had the mentality that he was a "keeper". I had zork and pav switching places all preseason and at least out of the blocks I've backed the wrong bolter. Very tempted to remedy that.

E-Lemon_ator

Yea Caddy - Zorko is a better trade I think than Pav-Zorko