Cyril vs The Zork

Started by batt, March 30, 2014, 11:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

batt

This is a bit of a pre-emptive poll.  I anticipate many will be looking to find value in this price range and these two are both very good prospects.  The question is, which one would you bank on to become a top 10 forward?

Dayne Zorko: 161, 121 $447k
Getting more time through the mids, where we know he can score big.  This week's score inflated by the absence of Rocky, but by how much?  Is he capable of maintaining 100+ playing as a forward who rotates through the mids?  Or does Leppa have something more SC friendly in mind for him?

Cyril Rioli: 107 $477k
Oozes talent but can often lack consistency.  He is somehow younger than the Zork.  Has a better track record with 2 seasons pushing a 100 average.  Maybe this is the year he can stay on the park?

Bully

Grab Zorko this week as his price will skyrocket.

Sabretooth Tigers

:)
Zorko this week and Rioli after next week. Remember Rioli's SC score was expanded greatly by kicking the winning goal, I'd have a look at him over the next week. If Zorko continues his form he is a keeper and if he doesn't he still makes you $100,000 plus. Cheers mate.   ;D

batt

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on March 31, 2014, 12:07:14 AM
Zorko this week and Rioli after next week. Remember Rioli's SC score was expanded greatly by kicking the winning goal, I'd have a look at him over the next week. If Zorko continues his form he is a keeper and if he doesn't he still makes you $100,000 plus. Cheers mate.   ;D
How much should cash generation play into this though, and will Zork still have gained 100k by the time you trade him out?  The way I see it, we should just be looking at who we consider will average more from here on in. 

Jroo

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on March 31, 2014, 12:07:14 AM
Agreed, I'd go with Zorko.

Ricochet

Who will you be trading out mate?