Higgins > Zorko <or> McIntosh > Mumford

Started by Belegur, March 31, 2014, 03:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belegur

Have 200k spare to make one of these trades, any thoughts on which would be better?

crowls

Not sure why you want to get rid of Higgins,  he is meeting his price and not costing anything,  Still time to improve.
Zorko is worth a trade before his price increases,  look at others in your fwd line.     

MCIntosh to Mummy must be only ruck trade for the year. assume sandi R2.   

I have MWright and Caddy and Higgins and only one of those I have considering is maybe MWright. 

Belegur

Rucks: Sandi McIntosh Currie King
Fwds: Danger Dusty Mitchell Dahlhaus Caddy Higgins Rohan Impey

The ruck trade would leave me with an extra 40k
Only interest in overall points so unlikely im going to hold trades b4 the price rise.

'McIntosh to Mummy must be only ruck trade for the year. assume sandi R2'

This is a good point, i wouldn't be able to trade anyone else in if say Niknat starts smashing it, whereas in the forward i'll probably have to trade up caddy as well soon. On the other hand I think Mumford will have a massive year and i'm concerned with Zorko's consistency. Didnt get to see the Cats V Lions game, anyone able to report on Zorko or McIntosh performance?

juzztheball

Higgins has spent a long time out of the game. Id argue that both of his games he's been robbed of points, been a fairly influential player and looking as fit as ever. Will only improve with time, and at 250k theres no issues there whatsoever.

Be wary with Zorko, i think if he keeps this output up and continues to get mid time he might attract a tag. Who knows, i want him in but im more than happy to get him in after his bye if hes still scoring consistently.

Belegur