please help a digger out with advice

Started by bartsy, March 31, 2014, 08:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bartsy

Thoughts on pros and cons of turning Michael Walters into Zorko? Not sure what I was thinking when I picked Walters in the first place but although he will likely average similar to last year, I am now convinced he is not going to improve to be top forward. Zorko on the other hand......I think he has top 6 written all over him.

The other trade options I have considered (mind you, I may not trade at all yet) are Sam Mitchell to Dave Swallow, Aish/Cunnigham to Tyson........or, Kennedy Harris to Ambrose.

The problem with having no major issues with your team is that you end up tossing up all these potential poor trades. BUT, these are the trades that make or break you in the end.

Thanks for your help!

HotTiges

Firstly in glad I read 'digger' correctly! I have no probs with that correction trade.Dont mind Walters but no mids time and he's stuck in the fwds.. No Fyfe for 2 weeks either.. Possible chance? Lot of Zorko love, might get more attention now after 2 blistering performances..

shaker

If you have no other problems in your team can't see anything wrong with a corrective trade I'm doing a sideway trade this week as long as all goes well when teams are named some people get carried away about trading out someone you have chosen in your team if they are not injured sounds like the mating call of a loser to me good luck  ;)

bartsy

thanks team. Now I shall wait for teams and no doubt be hit with more pressing concerns that will change my plans.