Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: tkringle on March 29, 2014, 11:47:13 PM
Did Rohan also get injured?

Not sure exactly what it was, but I can safely rule out leather poisoning

Samsturmfels

hope lewis taylor has a great game tomorrow

crowls

not wasting a trade on another low scoring rookie to replace the ones i already got.    when someone looks like playing i will consider it.
especially in the bloody forward line,  christ they are lucky to see the ball five times a day

Ramus

Actively chose Rohan over Impey and McCarthy (for F6), he was going ok early, but in the end a failure. Not sure what i'll do next week.

kfewster

lol, waiting for dangerfield hate to come out soon if he lays an egg again

enzedder

Quote from: HotTiges on March 29, 2014, 11:39:48 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 29, 2014, 11:36:01 PM
Quote from: Danzac on March 29, 2014, 11:29:15 PM
Man the rookie forwards have been total garbage.
As of next week I won't have any of them on the ground #OperationAcquireCaddy

I also don't have Rohan

Exactly why I went Caddy F5 and Higgins F6, don't want any of them, especially Rohan on the ground
+1
Just felt safer, even with Higgins..haha
Same.
Feel for those with Rohan but smiling I don't.

Ringo

Rohan would normaly be my but because I moved Martin to mids (via Honeychurch) to cover Rocky was forced to play him.

shaker

Only have him on the bench so happy to keep him for now

dmac07

Could someone direct me to the official I told you so thread?   ;)

GoLions

Haven't really read all the comments, only skimmed through, but did people actually expect him to score well? I picked him due to his amazing JS, wasn't really expecting a single score over 70, just wanted some good bench cover. In saying this, I may trade him to Higgins next week

Keeper27

Bully

If I downgrade Mitchell to Swallow I can upgrade Rohan to Zorko, sounding good methinks.

SydneyRox

Quote from: Keeper27 on March 30, 2014, 12:04:15 PM
Quote from: shaker on March 30, 2014, 11:54:14 AM
Only have him on the bench so happy to keep him for now

this

all smart people. rohan is fine for bench cover. he did come off injured, some nerve issues relating to the broken leg.

timtim

thinking we can add JKH to this list... green vested again for the second game in a row...

GCSkiwi

I've really made a hash of rookie forward picks, they will be my correctional trades... Bennedy to Taylor and JKH to impey maybe... Rohan fine on bench.