hickey vs Hmac vs Hampson

Started by Daniel123, March 23, 2014, 09:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

no eye deer

Feel sorry for Hickey owners if he's out. It's a cruel game, SC. And footy!

RaisyDaisy

They just said on Fox that they believe he is OK and its nothing bad - hope that's right!

Daniel123

Got 180k so if he just makes me 50 an upgrade shouldn't be too hard

HotTiges

All of a sudden these 3 geezers are looking like genuine downgrade options.. Silly enough to consider Leuy out for HMac if Leuy out..

RaisyDaisy

I'm hoping Hickey and Sandi could turn into set and forget!

Wouldn't that be delicious!

Bully

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 29, 2014, 10:07:58 PM
I'm hoping Hickey and Sandi could turn into set and forget!

Wouldn't that be delicious!

He did get smashed in the ruck so I wouldn't get too excited, no way he kicks 3 goals every match.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Bully on March 29, 2014, 10:15:15 PM
He did get smashed in the ruck so I wouldn't get too excited, no way he kicks 3 goals every match.

LOL come on Bully, I know your a Hampson lover in regards to these 2, but take away his 3 goals and he still tons up. Credit where it's due, his doing a lot all around the ground

Blues Blues Blues

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 29, 2014, 10:31:58 PM

LOL come on Bully, I know your a Hampson lover in regards to these 2, but take away his 3 goals and he still tons up. Credit where it's due, his doing a lot all around the ground

Agreed. Was beating Mummy until hurt his foot

tkringle

They said during the pies match that Hickey should be fine for next week

Bully

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 29, 2014, 10:31:58 PM

He did well, don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't call him a keeper at this stage. Ditto Hampson, both should be good upgrades in due course.

RaisyDaisy

Of course, my statement regarding set and forget was clearly ambitious - but wouldn't it be nice?! :)

Bully

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 29, 2014, 10:39:48 PM
Of course, my statement regarding set and forget was clearly ambitious - but wouldn't it be nice?! :)

It would be nice but I'm keenly eyeing off Nic Nat, reckon a straight swap may eventuate.  ;)

crowls

Quote from: Judd Magic on March 24, 2014, 03:03:39 PM
I'm thinking of ditching Leuenburger due to the Trent West factor for either Hampson or Hickey with the idea of upgrading them later on to NicNat once he regains full fitness.

With the money I make on the downgrade I want to upgrade Webster (D4) to Simpson.

Who does everybody think is the better pick between Hampson and Hickey?

I'm leaning towards Hampson due to being a better tap ruckman who will get more points than Hickey for hitouts to advantage.

Hickey has the advantage of the round 10 bye so will moo more.

Thoughts?  :-\

wasting trades mate,  also  look at swallow for webster and save 140k. 

Ricochet

3 mid price rucks for the win  ;D