Capt GAJ v Sandi. For overall

Started by tigertops, March 29, 2014, 09:47:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigertops

If going for overall is it worth taking a risk and going sandi capt.
GAJ has Crowley so maybe he might be kept a little quiet. Esp if freo as expected smash Gc. GAJ won't be getting scaled up much.
Sandi should dominate young Gc rucks and could get a big score.
Is it woth the punt if going for overall   

Thanks all

GoLions

Ablett hasn't had a problem with scaling in the last few years, don't see why he would now. If you're looking for a bit of a POD for the C I reckon Pendles will kill it, has a fairly good record against the Swans IIRC

EDIT: His scores in the last 3 years against the Swans have been 150, 119, 142, 116, 114
Ablett's scores in the last 3 years against Freo are 137, 185 (which isn't a lot to go by...)

Baggers2012

My biggest concern would be Sandi coping the vest, especially if they are cruising. Correct me if I'm wrong but Hannath is playing aswell yeh?

Ricochet

Sandi went 127 against Grundy in a game where they smoked Collingwood. I reckon this game will be a bit closer than that so am thinking 110-120 from Sandi. I'm sticking with GAJ

Doggoneit

Had the VC on Watson  - The Sandi thought did cross my mind but I have placed the C on GAJ

DaveElNacho

You didn't spend $700k on GAJ to not have him as captain.

WizzFizz

Quote from: GoLions16 on March 29, 2014, 10:39:34 AM
Ablett hasn't had a problem with scaling in the last few years, don't see why he would now. If you're looking for a bit of a POD for the C I reckon Pendles will kill it, has a fairly good record against the Swans IIRC

EDIT: His scores in the last 3 years against the Swans have been 150, 119, 142, 116, 114
Ablett's scores in the last 3 years against Freo are 137, 185 (which isn't a lot to go by...)

where did u get the 142 from?

GoLions

Quote from: WizzFizz on March 29, 2014, 02:54:42 PM
Quote from: GoLions16 on March 29, 2014, 10:39:34 AM

where did u get the 142 from?
Think it was a prelim

tigertops

Thanks for the replies guys.
Was just trying to get a little advantage over most who no doubt will have GAJ capt.
I do also have pendles. Maybe he's the one if I wanna go unique?? 
In the end it all may backfire and GAJ gets 150. But u gotta try be a bit diff?? Or maybe too early for risks?

GCSkiwi

BoredSaint

lel kept it on ablett. WHATEVS

#bringon2015 #seasonover