first in best dressed. rookie drama

Started by wetDT, March 27, 2014, 07:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wetDT

told myself i wouldnt trade until the bubble. but might need to.

worth using two trades and losing a DPP to pick up rooks and put an extra def back for cover?

thinking:

Mcdonough to Impey/McCarthy

Clurey to Polec VIA McDonald (DEF)

question marks still around mcdonald and georgiou. so hoping that at least one plays. good plan, or bad plan? really didnt want to use any trades until next week

GCSkiwi

Can you make just the Clurey to Polec trade without the cash from McDonough to Impey? With 2 out I would say it's worth trading one and Polec is a nice option. Having said that I can't see either McDonough or Clurey coming back in a hurry, it's more the replacement for McDonough I would adopt a wait and see approach.

wetDT

Quote from: GCSkiwi on March 27, 2014, 07:51:44 PM
Can you make just the Clurey to Polec trade without the cash from McDonough to Impey? With 2 out I would say it's worth trading one and Polec is a nice option. Having said that I can't see either McDonough or Clurey coming back in a hurry, it's more the replacement for McDonough I would adopt a wait and see approach.

sound advice mate. If mitchell is out as well ill be coping donuts and a DEF trade will have to happen. backline is

MITCHELL simpson hurn langford langdon georgiou LAIDER CLUREY

starting to stress on weakening my backline to strengthen other lines....

wetDT

left 45,300 in kitty. not enough to go straight swap clurey to polec. Or clurey to KK.....shattered. any ideas FF?

Doggoneit

go with your first idea - you will have to use two trades but they will be trades you would have had to do anyway - you just have to make the choice earlier than you would have liked