McDonough > ??

Started by quinny88, March 27, 2014, 02:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

I think Clurey can stay. Georgiou has Garland to come back in which would push him out. Laidler is still 50/50 in my eyes
Goldy I can understand your concern though.
McDonough to McCarthy would be your best bet.

quinny88

Quote from: Ricochet on March 27, 2014, 03:01:48 PM
I think Clurey can stay. Georgiou has Garland to come back in which would push him out. Laidler is still 50/50 in my eyes
Goldy I can understand your concern though.
McDonough to McCarthy would be your best bet.

But if Laidler and Georgiou score well again while Clurey scores poorley its almost a trade I have to make. Thats the whole purpose of corrective rookie trades isnt it? Will wait and see what happens over the weekend on that one though.

Goldy im not worried about this week because if he doesnt play im confident Currie can come in and score well as the sole ruckman. On the other hand if he does play and scores well it's a big relief.

RaisyDaisy

Taylor or Merrett for mine - both have the best scoring ability IMO

Nothing has changed after rd1, still not interested in McCarthy. I'd rather have a guy who can punch out points and make cash with a small risk of getting dropped vs a guy who will be a slow burn and could get dropped too

Ricochet

Dempsey, Melksham, Winderlich, Bellchambers, Kommer all have to come back into the Essendon 22 at some point. I'd stay away from Merrett.
Gotta think long term RD. No point having a rookie that scores 75-80s on your bench but isn't there when you need him because Rocky misses a week or through the byes. A 60-65 average is fine for a rookie if he is going to be there long term. And of that group up there, McCarthy is the only one who has solid JS

frogjumper

Sam Frost if you have the cash

Rusty00

I've now decided to hold McDonough this week. McCarhy is my replacement choice and even though I think he has good JS I'm slightly nervous about him on the extended bench. If I traded tonight and McCarthy was dropped from the 25 tomorrow night I think I would rage quit >:(

frogjumper

Quote from: Rusty00 on March 27, 2014, 07:26:20 PM
I've now decided to hold McDonough this week. McCarhy is my replacement choice and even though I think he has good JS I'm slightly nervous about him on the extended bench. If I traded tonight and McCarthy was dropped from the 25 tomorrow night I think I would rage quit >:(
Yep im holidng aswell. Unless I have a 0 on the field or 3 players not playing I wont trade. Give the players another week to prove some JS.