Who is more important?

Started by Hazza09, April 01, 2014, 12:32:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazza09

Ok guys can only bring in one of Swallow or Tyson this week, who Is more important to have?
I'd love to bring in both this week but can't so have to trade Luenberger to either Hampson or Hickey.
Which would allow me to go Webster - Swallow.

The only way I can get both in are Daisy - Tyson & Suckling - Swallow.

Meaning I keep Luey who I have lost faith in but trading Suckling who I never intended to trade this early.

lukebomber

If you're desperate to get both, go for tyson his BE is -87 compared to swallows BE of -6 

kilbluff1985

need to see your whole team to give a proper answer

Hazza09

Mcveigh, Mitchell, Simpson, Suckling, Webster, Langdon, Langford, Georgiou
GAJ, Watson, Libba, Beams, Thomas, Aish, Dunstan, Polec, McDonald, Ellis
Luey, Sandi, Thurlow, King
Danger, Dusty, T Mitchell, Roughead, Higgins, Rohan, JKH, Impey

Cheers also have 35k

kilbluff1985

hmm tough one in an ideal world you would have an extra 50k to go Daisy to Tyson and Webster to Swallow but you cant :(

i would prob trade Webster sub LMAC to defense and get Tyson in the mids

GCSkiwi

Just FYI according to SC gold

Swallow BE -23, averaging 131 and projected to score 91, will go up $51,300 if he does so.
Tyson BE -95, averaging 108 and projected to score 70, will go up $74,400 if he does so.

Tyson likely to rise more than Swallow But if Swallow gets another 120 odd and Tyson gets ~90 the rise could be virtually the same...

Keeper27

leuey looks to lose 29K. Daisy looks to gain 12K, suckers looks to gain 14K.

E-Lemon_ator

I think Tyson is more important for me as will make more $$ more quickly to upgrade elsewhere.
Swallow will score more throughout the entire season, but I see more value in Tyson simply for cash generation.

Jroo

Tough question, I'd go for Tyson, as you can upgrade to D.Swallow later in the year and Tyson will make more money.