First RMT this season (I will return rates)

Started by Knowall, March 14, 2014, 03:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knowall

DEF: S.Mitchell, Hodge, Swallow, Webster, McDonald, B. Martin (Langford, Clurey)

MID: Ablett, Pendlebury, Cotchin, M.Murphy, D.Thomas, J.Martin, Tyson, Polec (X.Ellis, Langdon)

RUCK: Naitanui, Sandilands (Derickx, Thurlow)

FWD: Dangerfield, D.Martin, Franklin, Parker, Caddy, Rohan (Kennedy-Harris, Impey)

BANK: 39,900

Please link yours if you want me to rate your team.

Samsturmfels

Not much to say exept for Hodge hasn't been in many teams compared to Suckling and Mitchell

Also will Nic Nat be ready RD 1?
http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,90477.15.html

bkp130

Really good side mate one of the best ones i think i have seen (personal opinion)

Hodge down back is a great POD. He is proven and i have not seen him in many sides. Your midfield is very deep which is good and J.Martin is a star. Not many people seem to have him. Im not 100 percent sold that natinui will be fit round one but once again thats a personal opinion. Your foward line looks strong.

I gave you a 9/10

Here is the link to my side. Any feedback is good and would be much appreciated

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,91509.0.html

Cheers

Knowall

Thanks guys, NicNat is there because he is amazing potential.  Worse comes to worse I can swap him to McEvoy or someone next week.
Surprised Hodge isnt in more teams may not be quite the player he was but hes scored so well in the past i felt I could ignore.

ben_020285

Hodge is a good unique but most don't have him because they have Mitchell and Suckling.. Where is Suckling?

I don't like the Swallow pick but many do so you're not alone there. Can't understand all the hype about Webster. He has had an ok NAB and is a second year player. Baffled.

Please tell me you didn't end up picking Murphy over Beams..

Too many round 8 mids especially if you came to your senses and picked Beams over Murphy. Turn Cotch into a non-round 8 premium.

Buddy will miss games so be prepared for that.

Other than the above mentioned you have a good side.

Knowall

Quote from: ben_020285 on March 15, 2014, 09:51:29 AM
Hodge is a good unique but most don't have him because they have Mitchell and Suckling.. Where is Suckling?

I don't like the Swallow pick but many do so you're not alone there. Can't understand all the hype about Webster. He has had an ok NAB and is a second year player. Baffled.

Please tell me you didn't end up picking Murphy over Beams..

Too many round 8 mids especially if you came to your senses and picked Beams over Murphy. Turn Cotch into a non-round 8 premium.

Buddy will miss games so be prepared for that.

Other than the above mentioned you have a good side.
Taken this on board mate.   And yes i did take Murphy over Beams.  However im not too worried, its only one game. 

In my opinion its more of a case how can you not get Swallow.  Number 1 draft pick 4th year in the system, playing in the midfield in an improving side.  Especially with the lack of other good defenders out there.

I brought in Suckling however not convinced because im not sure how he is going to be.  Webster is 100k cheaper guaranteed game time and should make more money.

Took out Thomas becuase after Langdon's performance I feel I wont have an issue finding 4 solid mid rookies to start.

DEF: S.Mitchell, Hodge, Swallow, Suckling, McDonald, B. Martin (Langford, Clurey)
MID: Ablett, Pendlebury, Cotchin, M.Murphy, D.Tyson, Polec, V.Michie, X.Ellis (Dunstan, Langdon)
RUCK: Naitanui, Sandilands (Derickx, Thurlow)
FWD: Dangerfield, D.Martin, Roughead, Parker, Caddy, Higgins (Rohan, Impey)

ben_020285

Swallow: 1
Ben: 0

Now I see why so many picked Swallow.