RMT Please and Thankyou

Started by Dasherman, March 12, 2014, 07:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dasherman

Any thoughts on how I can improve my team will be very helpful.

Defence: J McVeigh, S. Mitchell, K. Simpson, P. Hanley, M. Suckling, L McDonald, (W. Langford, C. Cameron)

Midfield: G. Ablett, S. Pendelbury, J. Watson, T Cotchin, D. Beams, D. Tyson, V. Michie, J.Polec (X. Ellis, M. Crouch)

Ruck: A. Sandilands, T. Hickey (F. Thurlow, D. Currie)

Foward: P. Dangerfield, D. Martin, M. Pavlich, M. Wright, J. Caddy, S. Higgins, (G. Rohan, J. Kennedy-Harris)

$30,000 left in the bank.

Two players I have picked Crouch - Hickey have been recent changes due to Crows injuries and money to make on Hickey. I think there are a number of over priced Rucks that will slide in price quickly where Hickey should make money early.

Mids are obviously where the money is to be made so M6 to M9 are the rookies I see making the best money early (L. Dunstan another). Went rookies ahead of D. Thomas (more upside IMO)

Money

Strong but will standard but effective selections
Great mids with good selections, rookies are good also
Dont like the rucks, I dont trust Hickey, maybe look at uppgrading
Very strong forwards and really like it, watch out for Pav at F3 though

Dasherman

Thanks Money.

1) If I downgrade a defender like Simpson or Hanley (which one???) to J Grimes/Duffield or Birchall (lots of Hawks)  and upgrade Hickey to Grundy/McIntosh.

OR

2) Downgrade Simpson/Hanley to R Shaw and Hickey up to McEvoy

OR

3) Dowgrade Simpson/Hanley to D Swallow, JKH to $115k/$135k rookie and Hickey to McEvoy

OR

4) any other suggestions

Money

Dasherman

I think this is the team I will settle with...any improvements??

Defence: J McVeigh, S. Mitchell, K. Simpson, P. Hanley, M. Suckling, L McDonald, (W. Langford, C. Cameron)

Midfield: G. Ablett, S. Pendelbury, J. Watson, T Cotchin, D. Beams, D. Tyson, V. Michie/M Crouch, J.Polec (X. Ellis, T. Langdon)

Ruck: A. Sandilands, B. Grundy (F. Thurlow, D. Currie)

Foward: P. Dangerfield, D. Martin, M. Pavlich, M. Wright, J. Caddy, S. Higgins, (G. Rohan, J. Kennedy-Harris)

$35,600 left in the bank.

I think Grundy will score as well as most rucks this year (Cox exception)

Who would you pick out of M. Crouch/V. Michie?