THE ULTIMATE TEAM!!!! cant find a fault

Started by Gazzaleg, March 11, 2010, 02:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gazzaleg

I think i have created the ultimate team only starting 2 rookies with heaps of cash cows and premiums while keeping a strong bench but yer thats me what you think any changes? plus rate it.
Backs: Goddard, Hodge, Enright, Waite, Malceski, Hunt, Ladson
em: maguire, silvagni
Mids: Ablett, Vince, Griffen, Masten, Martin, Barlow
em: Banner, Shuey
Rucks: Sandilands, Hille
em: Skipper, Lobbe
Forward: Chapman, Riewoldt, Franklin, Gray, Tipper, Hall, Mayne
em: Rockliff, Podsiadily

hawk_88

Difficult to suggest something is perfect when it is based on predicting the future.

However, very good side.

Silvagni may struggle to be elevated tot he senior list, let alone get a game so unsure of that.

Personally would start Banner not Barlow.

Not a team I would pick, but wouldn't be unhappy if it was mine.

nexus6

c4v3m4n

Hille and Waite are very risky since they have just come off very long term injuries.

Chapman's hamstring is also a big concern. They dont get any better when you get older.

I also feel the midfield could be bit stronger. Theres a big difference between Ablett and Vince.

IMO, trade Chapman for O'Keefe, Hille for Seaby, Waite for Macdonald, downgrade a forward like Gray and upgrade Vince to a better midfielder like Mitchell or Selwood.

Then you'll have a very good looking team, definately not ultimate at the moment.

Gazzaleg

iv thought of upgrading vince or griffen but i love chapman and if he plays 22 hes the best forward around so i have no one else to trade down and i like gray as a point of difference. And if waite and hille pay off its worth the risk