Final team

Started by Juddy_Fan35, March 11, 2010, 08:55:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juddy_Fan35

Almost my last team... I think

Back: Enright, Thornton, Hodge, Kennelly, Hunt, Ladson, Greenwood...
Bench: Maguire and Silvagni

Mid: Ablett (c), Selwood, Mitchell, Ball, Walker, Martin...
Bench: Barlow and B. Moles

Ruck: Sandilands and Natinui
Bench: Warnock and Lobbe

Forward: Riewoldt, Pavlich, Franklin, Tippet, Hall, Ziebell (mid), Wonaeamirri
Bench: Podsiadly and Rockliff

With 65,800 left over...

Just waiting on round one teams for minor adjustments... Thoughts?

alman

I like this team juddy!

Backline has depth. Thornton is a good and different pick. I had him last year and he paid off! Ladson being the only questionmark - on nab form alone hasn't impressed many. Malceski is affordable with left over cash.

Midfields are good. Maybe think about the 2 starting rookie option and downgrading walker (he is fit but unsure about his role just yet). Banner would be a good and cheap option. Could then possibly upgrade ball to another keeper..

Rucks no complaints, similar to most sc teams.

Forwards are the strongest aspect. Rockliff good cover for franklin R1.

9/10 (only because of walker)

PS will you be trading judd in after R3??

Resch

Thornton is a nice unique, bit of heart there I think.  I actually don't mind biasing you team a little towards the team you support (within reason).

Solid Backline, Solid Mid (again a bit of club bias)

Rucks are probably the most popular out there now.

Forwards look OK, check if Wonna makes round 1 but it is looking likely now.

Nothing wrong with it - nice team

Juddy_Fan35

Thanks guys, i will just wait and see what the round one teams look like... I have added thornton and walker based on my club following... But yes i will be looking to bring judd in after a few rounds... Probably for walker, depending on price changes and everything...

Thanks for your advice boys... I am happy with that team so far :)

whatahugescore

Love the team and its own uniqueness that it brings. Look at Wonaeamirri and if he plays, look at banner for mids bench. eveyrthing is else pretty damn good brother. Im also a blues supporter, how come not follow all the bandwagoners and get carrazo? lol. Gibbsy is gna be a superstar for this year, and i reckon he'll rise in price like crazy.  look for him in the mids mate, i sure am

Juddy_Fan35

Yeah, ive almost got enough money to upgrade walker to gibbs? Just had to trade ladson for beau waters... Also tempted to downgrade buddy to medhurst, then i would have lots of money in the bank?