Rate my team pls

Started by Rooboys_18, March 10, 2014, 02:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rooboys_18

Backs: Mitchell, Hanley, Simpson, Hurn, Suckling, McDonald, (clurey, georgiou)

Mids: Ablett, Cotchin, Jp Kennedy, Beams, Michie, Ellis, Polec, Aish, (dunstan, crouch)

Rucks: Goldstein, Sandilands, (thurlow, nankervis)

Forwards: Dangerfield, Martin, Gunston, Pavlich, Caddy, Rohan, (impey, kennedy-harris)

Cash left: $3800

Pretty happy with the team overall, thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated.

johnnytheboy1

Hi Rooboys,

I can give you the following advice
Def: You have some strong defenders i like the pick of Shannon Hurn who can play both ends.The only negative is Mcdonald who may receive the Vest a few times during the year.
Mids: Will leaving out Pendles hurt your team hopefully not he certainly has a tough schedule getting Crowley first up.going with 4 rookies on the field may be a good strategy
Rucks: 2 Premier Rucks is what you need.
Fwds: Great Depth so i can't really fault any of these.

You have a great team here which will be very competitive it dosen't have many unique picks but it is defenitely good accross each line i give it an 8.5/10

Rooboys_18

Thanks for the advice, hoping pendles has a couple of quiet ones early (wishful thinking) so he's at a nice juicy price after his bye. And McDonald is a concern, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of other cheap options with good JS in defence.

blues123

if hibberd is fit i would take hanley out for hibberd besides that decent team

AaronKirk

Very good team- is JPK good enough for M3? Think there are better options.
Goldy is a good pick but is he work 600k+?

Id downgrade Goldy to Leuey or Nic Nat (if fit) and look to get Pendles into your mids.

Rest is strong. 8.5/10

Rooboys_18

Thanks for the advice guys, plenty of food for thought

HotTiges

Very good side mate. Could be a masterstroke holding off Pendles. JPK should be a good, solid pick at M3. Myself, have Jack at M4 and am considering a fit JPK to open up some cash..minimal I know haha. Goldy possibly sharing ruck duties but he will still play a heap of minutes. Stick with him as a good POD.

Rooboys_18

Thanks mate, I am tossing up between Goldy and JPK vs Mcevoy and Pendles, need to free up a couple of thousand for option 2 though and I don't really trust mcevoy

HotTiges

Quote from: Rooboys_18 on March 10, 2014, 05:13:43 PM
Thanks mate, I am tossing up between Goldy and JPK vs Mcevoy and Pendles, need to free up a couple of thousand for option 2 though and I don't really trust mcevoy

yeah most Rucks from about 505k down are risks.. McEvoy, Mummy, Jacobs, Lobbe etc..