At this stage who are your planned (C)and (VC) ??

Started by Sabretooth Tigers, March 03, 2014, 11:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danzac

Anubis

Hudson might play round 1 because he usually stops Sandi.

Stevie J/Ablett combo for me

dmac07

Pendlebury and Ablett playing in the first and third games of rnd 1 makes it harder to go for a more out there pick.

Looking for a more left field pick, Franklin against GWS in the second game of the round? Didnt look great in his first outing but it was just nab cup and was horrible conditions for the big men, with no jack, jpk or mcveigh to win and feed him the ball. We all know he can go huge and might have something to prove? Also, potentially no Tippet, which against a weaker side is more likely to help than hinder him.

ben_020285

RaisyDaisy

Damn, I thought I was the only one doing Sandi as VC!!

It's round 1, I'll gamble it up, have had Sandi as VC for as long as I can remember

cotch9

Going Sandi into Ablett hopefully Sandi absolutely destroys Grundy

hawkers65

I too am going Sandi into Gazza but what would everyone take? Gazza has played Richmond about 7 times for a high of 170 and a low of 120 (Average of 135)... I think i'd need at least that 135 to take Sandi's score.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: hawkers65 on March 04, 2014, 08:51:22 PM
I too am going Sandi into Gazza but what would everyone take? Gazza has played Richmond about 7 times for a high of 170 and a low of 120 (Average of 135)... I think i'd need at least that 135 to take Sandi's score.

Yeah I would say 128-135+ has to be banked

GoLions

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 04, 2014, 09:10:59 PM
Quote from: hawkers65 on March 04, 2014, 08:51:22 PM

Yeah I would say 128-135+ has to be banked
Gazza averages like 135 from games last year against the teams he plays before the bye. That includes a 67 against the Dees (also scored a 152 against them though), and if you take that out he averaged about 143. So I doubt I'd bank anything under 140. Probably 150+ I would bank.

Grazz

frenzy

RULE 101, thy shall never take the big C off gazza, you can mess with the VC, never the big C.

Woppa15

Sandi will pulverise Grundy!!!!

Sandipants VC into Gaz C

enzedder