ill rate you back

Started by kruzerrr, March 05, 2014, 02:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kruzerrr

here is my team, I will make trades closer to round 1 when the teams are announced ( for rookies)
backs: Mcveigh, Mitchell, Simpson, Suckling, K Kolodjashnij, Mcdonald (Cutler, Fuller)
Mids: j Kennedy, Hannebery, Murphy, D Beams, Thomas, Martin, Tyson, C Beams (Polec, Dunstan)
Rucks: Mumford, Sandilands (Dertrix, Nankervis)
Fwd: Dangerfield, Mayne, Dixon, Franklin, Hogan, Rohan (Kennedy-Harris, Honeychurch)
cash: 321,000
I will look to upgrade my worst midfielder before the price drop in round 3, but I think that all of them have the potential to improve before I upgrade them. I can also pick Gibbs, Ebert or priddis instead of J martin? My aim is to improve my team value greatly and storm home towards the end of the season.
if you could rate it out of 10 with some tips  it would be greatly appreciated, Cheers

thefuzz

Quote from: kruzerrr on March 05, 2014, 02:28:06 PM
here is my team, I will make trades closer to round 1 when the teams are announced ( for rookies)
backs: Mcveigh, Mitchell, Simpson, Suckling, K Kolodjashnij, Mcdonald (Cutler, Fuller)
Mids: j Kennedy, Hannebery, Murphy, D Beams, Thomas, Martin, Tyson, C Beams (Polec, Dunstan)
Rucks: Mumford, Sandilands (Dertrix, Nankervis)
Fwd: Dangerfield, Mayne, Dixon, Franklin, Hogan, Rohan (Kennedy-Harris, Honeychurch)
cash: 321,000
I will look to upgrade my worst midfielder before the price drop in round 3, but I think that all of them have the potential to improve before I upgrade them. I can also pick Gibbs, Ebert or priddis instead of J martin? My aim is to improve my team value greatly and storm home towards the end of the season.
if you could rate it out of 10 with some tips  it would be greatly appreciated, Cheers
Certainly not a cookie cutter team that's for sure!
Backs are fine except for KK; either go up to someone like Swallow or Shaw (or Hanley if you wanted to go even higher up) or go down to S. Shaw. You may as well change your rookies now, granted we won't have them locked in until round 1/2 but Langdon and Georgiou look a lot better then Cutler and Fuller at this stage.
Also prices will drop at the end of round 2 if you didn't realize that. You only have 1 captain option here (beams), I would recommend getting in one of Swan, Johnson, Pendles, Scooter etc instead of JPK. Martin doesn't seem to be worth the cash, turn him into Michie or Ellis.
I would only take Dixon if I wanted to feel a little safer about having Sandi on the field. You don't have a R/F for him to change with though. Either get a r/f for your ruck bench or turn him into Pav or Dusty.

Jalapeno

Def: Get in Grimes!!!! Maybe look at langdon and langford also. I like simpson though.

Mids: You need a solid captain like Swan or Gaj.

Other than that I like the overall uniqueness to it :)

rweeks

A lot of uniques is interesting. Definitely need an ablett, swan or pendles in there. I don't think J.Martin is worth the price. I would use up alot of that cash which is free as that equates to alot of points that you're missing out on.
Definitely don't get in Grimes!!

stew42

Quote from: Jalapeno on March 05, 2014, 11:40:39 PM
Def: Get in Grimes!!!! Maybe look at langdon and langford also. I like simpson though.

Mids: You need a solid captain like Swan or Gaj.

Other than that I like the overall uniqueness to it :)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

rweeks

as above don't get grimes. I currently give it a 6.5/10

shredved

not the biggest fan of mayne dixon or hogan. midfield is well balanced though. you could maybe bring a cheaper rook for k kolo and use the extra money to beef up the forward line