Swan flying under radar

Started by reesbr, February 14, 2014, 10:39:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reesbr

Kieren Jack.

The man is a beast, but not seeing him in many teams. I think he is set for a big year and will benefit from having Buddy at the club. Could be a very unique pick, any other K Jack fans out there?

ben_020285

Yes he would be a good POD and has the round 10 bye which is helpful.

Copped the tag towards the end of the home and away season last year which affected his scores somewhat so maybe that's why coaches are staying away.

I am considering him but unlikely that he will be a starter in my team.

Grufflez

Feel as though a lot of swans will take points from one another and JPK killed me last year so no.
But could pay off...

Mat0369

I Kieren Jack. I have started with him the last two season, but I am not playing SC this year otherwise I might have had him again. It depends on what midfield structure you are going with, if you have Ablett and Pendles you probably won't have the cash to fit in Jack as well. Especially with Beams and Murphy being so cheap and even someone like Jobe Watson being under priced.

Danzac

I had Jack for a period last year, he seems to be one of those players like L.Hodge who will impose himself where his team needs him. Fantastic for real life, not the best for SuperCoach. 140 or 70, feast or famine.

PK

He is a GUN! hard midfielder wins his own ball and uses it well. Not to mention his easy early draw, locked in my squad!

Woppa15

Thought the thread was going to e about Eddies own black and white Spongebob, so glad it's not!!!!

Love everything about K Jack!!
But was wondering what are everyone's thoughts are on Hannerbery, chance of continuing his rise in SC scoring?

reesbr

Really considering K Jack for my 3rd mid, its out of him, Libba, Fyfe, Rockliff

ronl

Really hurt me toward the end of last when they started tagging him. Went straight on to this year's black list.

BoredSaint

Anyone else thought this thread was about D. Swan? lol He seems to be flying under the radar too

lin2rondo

Just feel the swans midfielders this year will all steal points off eachother. No swans players will average 110+, with the exception of buddy if he settles in fast enough. T-mitch is better value than K.Jack in my opinion.

reesbr

Haha Dane is flying under the radar!! Pendles Swan and Beams too much Pies??

HotTiges

Like everyone else others could steal points although Jack would probably score and average the most..got Watson but a bit tempted to get the best swan