Having another go this year please rate

Started by dicey7, March 03, 2014, 08:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dicey7

Hey guys having another go at dream team this year just wondering your thoughts on my team, Cheers

DEF: Mcveigh,Mitchel,Simpson,Suckling,Swallow,Mcdonald (laidler,georglou)

MID: Ablett,Pendles,Rockliff,B.Ellis,D.Beams,C.Beams,D.thomas,Polec (X.ellis,Wanganeen)

RUCK: NicNat,Sandi (currie,Naismith)

FWD: Danger,Martin,Mitchell,Rohan,Caddy,Zorko (taylor,honeychurch)

$13,900 left over

stew42

Defence: Quite good. For some reason, seeing Suckling and Swallow there looks stronger than it is, not sure why... anywho, good line. 9.5/10
Mids: Good premos, but I'd drop one of Thomas or Ellis to someone like Tyson, Michie etc and upgrade the other to a Cotchin/Murphy/Watson type. Plus there really shouldn't be any excuse to have someone on your mid bench who won't play (read: Wanganeen) 7.5/10
Rucks: I've never been a fan of NicNat for the DT system. Add on a limited preseason... Just letting you know, Derickx is marginally ahead of Naismith on the depth charts atm. 7.5/10
Fwds: Phwoar, dat's stronger than some blue cheese! Great players there, just not too confident with having Taylor and Honeychurch as your bench. Maybe downgrade Zorko or Titch and put in Bock/Fasolo/anyone with decent JS? 9/10 Ok, just saw Rohan in the middle, thought you had Zorko as your F6! Still pretty good, Just sort out the bench. 8/10
Overall: 8.1/10