Who's this Lemmen bloke - will he play round 1?

Started by ubeaut, March 03, 2014, 10:23:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ubeaut

cortez

Looks like you've done your research on him...

GCSkiwi

GCS mid with about 0.01% chance of game time... didn't look inspiring against brisbane and was playing in an outfit minus Prestia, JOM and Ablett. Not even on the fringe of my radar...

Typhnn

Here are some stats... :)

S.Lemmens - MID - $117

NAB 1 - T.O.G 40%, SC 26
NAB 2 - T.O.G 69%, SC 37
Praccy - No details as yet...

Final Answer - No... Lack of game time and really nothing in SC value for cash generation, just GC giving the young kid some experience for the future...!!

timtim

roti

From what I hear he is a pretty good chance of playing round 1 actually

Ringo

Quote from: roti on March 03, 2014, 02:44:35 PM
I doubt it Roti - Although he has played well from the team that played yesterday Ablett and O'Meara has to come back in and Lemmen may be the one to make way.

Footyrulz

You're forgetting he got injured early in the first game and cot concussion in the second.

I think he's a big chance for round 1.

Given he still played despite the injury, played the majority of the games when not injured, and he scored very well considering his game time, i think hes a big chance!

North Melbournes Finest

Quote from: Ringo on March 03, 2014, 02:47:19 PM
Quote from: roti on March 03, 2014, 02:44:35 PM
I doubt it Roti - Although he has played well from the team that played yesterday Ablett and O'Meara has to come back in and Lemmen may be the one to make way.
He should be able to hold both of them out based on his performances so far.

C.Judd3Votes

Just either out of Martin or Lemnens

I wonder who will get the gig

roti

Every GC supporter i've seen put his 22 for round 1 up this week has had Lemmen in there, take of that what you will

CrowsFan

Well for starters his name is Lemmens, not Lemmen. Secondly he's not really a midfielder, more of a rebounding defender, so the inclusions of Ablett, JOM etc shouldn't really effect whether he plays or not. He's had senior experience playing in the SANFL, so playing against the bigger bodies rather than the kids in the TAC Cup. I'd say at this stage he's more likely to be lining up round 1 than KK, but I wouldn't expect him to be scoring highly. Lots of midfielders I would select before him.

ubeaut

Thanks guys was hoping he was a cheap defender - never heard of him.

CrowsFan

He should be a defender. Not sure why he was made a mid.