Rate my team

Started by MarkPlow, June 19, 2010, 06:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkPlow

Rate my team

DEF: Goddard, Hodge, Malceski, Goodwin, Shaw, Maguire, Silvagni (Andrew Moore, Zac Tuohy)

MID: Ablett, J Selwood, Pendlebury, Barlow, Judd, Burgoine (Gysberts, Contin)

RUCK: Sandilands, Cox, (Gawn, Mcnamara)

FWD: Pavlich, ROK, Didak, Goodes, Podsiadly, Rioli, Franklin (Hughes, Roberts)

reesbr

Not bad. How many trades you have left?

MarkPlow

Only 3 trades left but have $266 000 in the bank.. All I need to do is upgrade Silvagni and my team is finished

Justin Bieber

Starting team is pretty great. But benchies are worrying. If going for overall, looks alright bar resting. But leagues migh suffer if players start getting rested later in the year.

MarkPlow

Yea i know i have no bench cover but so far it hasnt really mattered because even if i have to take a zero i still manage to score high and win games because of the quality of the rest of the side..

wcarey

back line in trouble i'd be using my trades to get that sorted

Master Q

MarkPlow

Yes well I made some bad decisions early.. Thought Jolly would be a solid premium ruckman, Luke Ball started terribly, Thought Warnock was gonna be ok, Jumped on the ROK and heath shaw bandwagons after their First 2 games, and thought sam mitchell was gonna be one of the higher scoring premiums.. So i ended up using too many trades..

Samm79

should have kept Mitchell, I give you 7.8, nice team!

MarkPlow

I would of kept mitchell in the long run but he started off badly and I wanted to get Chris Judd after he killed it the first two weeks and was at a cheap price.. Reasonably happy with that trade