FINAL TEAM

Started by salce, March 12, 2010, 03:05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

salce

def: goddard, enright, hodge, macdonald, o'brien, ladson, waters (maguire, carlisle)

mid: ablett, j.selwood, mitchell, armitage, martin, barlow (shuey, JKT)

ruck: tippett, natinui (warnock, trengrove)

fwd: riewoldt, o'keefe, brown, gray, hall, dangerfield, rockliff (gumbleton, podsiadly)

have 83k left in the bank, not sure about natinui....any thoughts

Jezza

Good side overall, not sure about a Harry O and Ladson.

Also Armitage may not keep so be careful there.

Rucks are fine I think and your forward line is very good overall but I'm not sure about Brown as he and Fev may struggle playing together which means less points for him and Fev.

salce

cheers mate, ive changed brown for pavlich....harry o has had a good preseason, i know its not the best indicator but for someone at that price it looks tempting. ladson im waiting till rd1, and armitage im keeping coz he is in good form for saints

Cicjose

you changed brown for pav???? mate pavlich has done nothing this preseason has really struggled although i would suggest getting ballantyne for pav to save money and upgrade hall to Gia

hawk_88

Armitage has probably gotten too much credit for his NAB form. Saints should be close to full strength this weekend. It should give us a greater indication of where he fits in the team.

Don't think Harry O is a great fantasy option. Despite a good preseason, he is generally a run with negative defender which doesn't lend itself well to high scores or much growth in fantasy (especially SC with it's fixed scoring limit). He is going to give you a lot of 4-60 scores and won't average much more than 65-70. Consider Kennelly or Malceski just to name a few, will free up some money if you pick them too.

Like others, don't like Brown this year (for fantasy, think is will be a gun none the less). Quite a few options to upgrade too, especially with some spare cash.

Like Carlisle on the bench, not many have gone for him and I don't know why. I am only hearing good things.

Not sure that JKT will get games as of yet. Given the LTIs at Hawthorn he will most likely be elevated. Depends on the status of Clinton Young (which is a bit of an unknown entity at this stage). Wait till R1 teams are out for that selection.