KCN's Team

Started by Kellogscrunchynut, December 14, 2013, 02:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kellogscrunchynut

First crack at fanplanner since the new prices for rookies so far I've tried to sort out the ruck problem and ended up a bit light in the forward line.

DEF: P.Hanley, G.Birchall, P.Seedsman, L.Hansen, M.Suckling, S.Darley. (B.Jacobs, C.Howard)
MID: J.Selwood, T.Rockliff, J.Watson, T.Cotchin, D.Beams, J.Martin, M.Crouch, C.Beams. (J.O'Rourke, E.Templeton)
RUC: B.McEvoy, B.Grundy. (B.Longer, T.Nankervis)
FWD: P.Dangerfield, D.Martin, A.Christensen, L.Franklin, M.Clark, L.Taylor. (T.Garner, M.Honeychurch)

Cash: $40,700

Note. I have not taken the byes into consideration yet.

Money

Bit of a unique backline which I'm always a fan of, don't like Hansen though and Hanley at D1 could come with some risk
Solid Mid with good rookie slections, Jelwood at M1 is pretty unique in iteself
Like McEvoy but not Grundy, said it many times and this year I go with he'll be a bad pick
Solid Fwd not much wrong there maybe just touching up those rookie slections

Sugestion:
Grundy to Currie and Longer on field (Like Myself)
Use that cash to upgrade Hansen but he could be okay at D4
If Hansen stays maybe upgrade Garner or Honeychurt to Fasolo or Patton

Kellogscrunchynut

Cheers for the feedback though I might be left hanging. Its difficult to say what rookies are good this early in the pre season, in the past few days I've decided that I will most likely get one of Fasolo or Karnesiz. Patton is a no go zone though.

It will take me ages to decide what rucks I want, at this stage it's either McEvoy or Naitanui and I might go with your decision of cutting Grundy.

From this entire side I have about 8 locks not taking into account the byes.

Kellogscrunchynut

Updated team as of 1/3/14

DEF: McVeigh, Mitchell, Simpson, Swallow, Sucking, McDonald, (Landford, Fuller)
MID: Swan, Stanton, Rockliff, Cotchin, Murphy, Thomas, Michie, Polec, (Wanganeen, Ellis)
RUC: Lobbe, Sandilands, (Derickx, Currie)
FWD: Dangerfield, Martin, Mitchell, Wright, Caddy, Kennedy-Harris, (Rohan, Kersten)

$3,800 left in the kitty.