1 Hell of a KICK ASS team!!!! or tell me why not!

Started by HevvieEvvie, March 10, 2010, 01:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HevvieEvvie

Come on guys, let me know.

b
Goddard, B
Shaw, H
Hodge, L
Waite, J
Kennelly, T
Hunt, J
Ladson, R
Maguire, M
Trengove, J

m
Swan, D
Selwood, J
Mitchell, S
Armitage, D
Martin, D
Jetta, L
Barlow, M
Banner, M

r
Sandilands, A
Hille, D
Roughead, J
Lobbe, M

f
Riewoldt, N
Pavlich, M
Franklin, L
Tippett, K
Hall, B
Ziebell, J
Ballantyne, H
Rockliff, T
Podsiadly, J

HevvieEvvie

So im guessing there's nothing wrong with my team as there are no replys? :)

c4v3m4n

Waite and Hille are very risky since they are both coming back from long term injuries. Swap Waite for Gram, put Tippett in for Hille and Mayne, Walker or Warren to replace Tippett in the forward line.

Apart from that, thats a very very nice team. Well done.

hawk_88

Waite is a big risk without seeing any of him playing. Hopefully he will play NAB 4 and we can get some sense of where he is at.

I'm not sure Hille will get back to the form he had with Ryder doing so well. I think he will get less TOG or maybe pushed up into a pretty one dimensional full forward role that won't reap much in terms of fantasy. That is without considering how will he holds up coming back from injury. I think he has had enough of a preseason to lessen this risk but having already been majorly (it is a new word ok!?  ;) ) injured makes another related injury much more likely.

Not a fan of Pav for fantasy this year, have posted why probably 20 times on this forum so you have most likely seen it.

Not a fan of Armitage either. Is taking over a spot from Ball, who got very limited TOG last yeat. Also with a full strength team around him I don't think he will get the opportunities that allowed him his NAB cup form. The final (if the Saints play full strength) should make this clearer either way.

HevvieEvvie

Thanks guys, I was a bit iffy on Waite, but think Hille could have a good season. But at the same time Tippet in the ruck would be a much better option. Ahhhhrrrrr what to do?????

hawk_88

wait and see on waite... I'm sorry, that pun just had to be used. If he plays this weekend we can get an indication of where he is at.

If you this Hille will have a good season, back him. My opinion isn't necessarily right. I explained my reasons but if you want to back him do it. I'm sure people would disagree with some of my selections or lack there of (GAJ). This is your team after all.

Anyway, you already have Tippett so unless you want another forward I wouldn't worry about it.

HevvieEvvie

thanks Hawk. I think I will keep Hille (dependent on how he goes next games)
but Armitage is gone looking for good replacement??

hawk_88

Dangerfield or Palmer (if he is fit by round 1) would be good choices and leave you with a little money for some upgrades too. Swan could become GAJ with that money.

Kerr is a good straight swap, People have jumped off him lately but he has demonstrated in the past that he has ability. It is just a question of whether he can deal with the hard tag.

Ben McGlynn is another good option. Will get a lot more opportunities at the Swans and think he is in for a good season.

Chris Masten is one people are tipping for a good year as well. Would also leave you some extra cash.

HevvieEvvie

I think Masten is the way, should be good cash cow for further upgrade.

I'm hoping GAJ won't rise to much more than what he's on so thinking to pick him up later in the year?

Also thought about Danger but for some reason i don't think he'll make the scores everyone's tipping he will.

hawk_88

Know what you mean about Dangerfield. Expecting GAJ to drop a bit in the first few rounds so haven't jumped on him yet. A risk but I live on the edge... ;D

HevvieEvvie

Prospector_1

Just make sure you've got your trading $$ ready early boys.