Something a little different

Started by St8iZ85, February 15, 2014, 06:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St8iZ85

Hi all just thought i'd put my team up and see what people think ... just a first draft not starting with swan or ablett this year and rookies i need to research a bit ... like i said i just through it together

Team: Sons of Fantasy

Deffenders
J. McVeigh, S. Mitchell, M. Suckling, D. Swallow, N. Vlastuin, M. Fuller, J. Laidler, J. Kolodjashnij

Midfielders
D. Beams, D. Thomas, A. Carrazzo, S. Pendlebury, T. Rockliff, S. Mayes, S. Dwyer, C. Beams, X. Ellis, B. Helbig

Rucks
A. Sandilands, M. McIntosh, B. Longer, B. Grundy

Forwards
P. Dangerfield, J. Roughead, J. White, A. Fasolo, N. Bock, M. Clarke, J. Kennedy-Harris, G. Rohan

Coin left over: $572,100

ago_97

Way too much coin left over buddy
Spend it to upgrade one of mayes, dwyer or helbig and get a better rookie such as polec, sheed, michie, or cheaply priced young
Also fasolo might not make the round one team (rumours circling apparently) and mitch clark is quite injury prone

So just spend up mate but other than that looks pretty good, especially the backs

Mr.Craig

Every $100,000 equates to about 20 points so that's over 110 points you would be losing by keeping so much money in the bank. As Ago said, spend up. I'd suggest putting the money into upgrading White, Carrots and/or Dwyer.

St8iZ85

Mr. Craig i think you helped me last year and from memory you had some wise words ... thanks for the input boys