Gws breakout contenders

Started by Correy, January 10, 2014, 09:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Zip you reckon they'll through him back into the guts this year/have you heard anything like he will?
Definitely plays his best footy there

theta

Zip, this is a matter of urgency, we must know! 

Ziplock

Yeah sorry, I was coming back from holidays when that was posted, so I think I missed it.

Honestly, I'm not sure. I think he will, personally... he's more valuable as a midfielder than as a back/forward, I still think they were just trying to teach him accountability and versatility. He's a monster ball winner, and we do need someone like  that.

the issue is trying to fit him into the team though in that position.

Although, if I was the coach I'd probably put him there. I have a sneaky suspicion he could have a monstrous season... or a terrible one :P

ROSYS BEER NUTS

I'd rather put my money on Tom Scully breaking shackles and proving his worth as a leader. Could ave 100 this year.?

Mat0369

The more I think about it, the more I prefer Toby Greene at his price. It wouldn't surprise me if he did average a ton this year.

Ziplock

Quote from: ROSYS BEER NUTS on February 02, 2014, 09:41:27 PM
I'd rather put my money on Tom Scully breaking shackles and proving his worth as a leader. Could ave 100 this year.?

I like scully as well tbh.

let's face it, they're all going to explode this year and gws is going to come first. Hoorah.