SDRAWKCAB TEAM WITH PICTURES:)

Started by aussied, February 01, 2014, 11:05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aussied

Hey All,  Hoping everyone had a nice Super coach holiday and are ready for the new year :)
if you take the time for me ill take the time for you and offer my 2 cents if thats any worth if i havnt done so already :)

$6,900 remain i haven't really planned for a buy structure this year as last year went to crap by round 4, so will assess it then but have done basic numbers and doesn't look to bad IMO.

please let me know what you think.

Thanks.

BigMac93

Backline could improve, not sure about having the 2 rookies on the field.
Very strong midfield but I think McDonald is too expensive to have on the bench, would put him in defence and get a cheaper rookie like Garlett or Matt Crouch.
Rucks could pay off but too risky for me to have both HMac and Sandi given the lack of games that each has played over the past 3 seasons.
Forwards looks good, I like the pick of Caddy. He should definetly get more midfield time this year. Fasolo is not certain for round 1 so be sure to monitor his progress over the pre season. From what I hear the pies are taking a cautious approach

hawkers65

Nice team overall!

Backs: I'm not a fan of Walker/Bartel and would look to take 1 out for McVeigh and maybe look at downgrading the other to a Swallow which would allow you to get caddy to a premium? Just a suggestion and my preferences, despite that its a great line! 8/10

Mids: Very Strong and nothing wrong with this line what so ever! Also love the dpp pick of Mcdonald in there, just as long as there are 3 other back guys getting a gig. 9/10!

Rucks: Very risky with both H-mac and Sandi but the addition of Dixon up fwd with thurlow as decreased this a little. I personally was going to do this until my dpp link in Belly up fwd went down... 6.5/10

Fwds: Not bad, Danger obviously a lock and having Franklin is great as he'll step it up in a big way this year. No martin could hurt though. If you took my trade advice and upgrade Caddy, it would make it just look so much better. Fasolo should also be solid with some good rookie choices there as well. 7/10

Overall i very nice team with a uniqueish structure that looks very good (Strong Mids) A very solid 8/10 for me.

aussied

Took your advise on the swallow downgrade did some investigating and is a bargin. saved me 100k so thanks. will find a spot for mitchell later on if needed. and managed to chuck in mayes for this year in my forward line so not alot more secure with it.

Quote from: BigMac93 on February 01, 2014, 11:42:22 AM
Very strong midfield but I think McDonald is too expensive to have on the bench, would put him in defence and get a cheaper rookie like Garlett or Matt Crouch.
Rucks could pay off but too risky for me to have both HMac and Sandi given the lack of games that each has played over the past 3 seasons.
Forwards looks good, I like the pick of Caddy. He should definetly get more midfield time this year. Fasolo is not certain for round 1 so be sure to monitor his progress over the pre season. From what I hear the pies are taking a cautious approach

Cheers, Big.

Yea i just read a post on an injury which i didn't know about for fasolo .

trying to find a good DPP link for the backline is my only need, im happy to swap bartel/mitchel around with McDonald but will have to make sure my rookies are getting the games and round 1 start.      if 3 of the 5 are named then i will leave it the way but if only two i will have to work something out.

Quote from: hawkers65 on February 01, 2014, 11:52:50 AM
Nice team overall!

Backs: I'm not a fan of Walker/Bartel and would look to take 1 out for McVeigh and maybe look at downgrading the other to a Swallow which would allow you to get caddy to a premium? Just a suggestion and my preferences, despite that its a great line! 8/10

Mids: Very Strong and nothing wrong with this line what so ever! Also love the dpp pick of Mcdonald in there, just as long as there are 3 other back guys getting a gig. 9/10!

Rucks: Very risky with both H-mac and Sandi but the addition of Dixon up fwd with thurlow as decreased this a little. I personally was going to do this until my dpp link in Belly up fwd went down... 6.5/10

Fwds: Not bad, Danger obviously a lock and having Franklin is great as he'll step it up in a big way this year. No martin could hurt though. If you took my trade advice and upgrade Caddy, it would make it just look so much better. Fasolo should also be solid with some good rookie choices there as well. 7/10

Overall i very nice team with a uniqueish structure that looks very good (Strong Mids) A very solid 8/10 for me.
Thanks Hawkers for you input :)

LOL how can you not like Jimmy haha :P geelong supporter  here and obvious hawks supporter we will never agree. :)  i agree on walker and i will be changing him to mcviegh. EDIT: and hes DPP ASWELL! how did i miss this! lol

you are right i def need a Martin wingard or zorko in there. im hoping to get 4 games out of my rucks then send Dixon in and get a prem fwd there well that's the plan touch wood.

can anyone suggest a good fwd for 206k?

aussied

Quote from: aussied on February 01, 2014, 12:03:12 PM

Took your advise on the swallow downgrade did some investigating and is a bargin. saved me 100k so thanks. will find a spot for mitchell later on if needed. and managed to chuck in mayes for this year in my forward line so i am alot more secure with it.

Quote from: BigMac93 on February 01, 2014, 11:42:22 AM

Cheers, Big.

Yea i just read a post on an injury which i didn't know about for fasolo .

trying to find a good DPP link for the backline is my only need, im happy to swap bartel/mitchel around with McDonald but will have to make sure my rookies are getting the games and round 1 start.      if 3 of the 5 are named then i will leave it the way but if only two i will have to work something out.

Quote from: hawkers65 on February 01, 2014, 11:52:50 AM
Nice team overall!

Thanks Hawkers for you input :)

LOL how can you not like Jimmy haha :P geelong supporter  here and obvious hawks supporter we will never agree. :)  i agree on walker and i will be changing him to mcviegh. EDIT: and hes DPP ASWELL! how did i miss this! lol

you are right i def need a Martin wingard or zorko in there. im hoping to get 4 games out of my rucks then send Dixon in and get a prem fwd there well that's the plan touch wood.

can anyone suggest a good fwd for 206k?