Rate my team please!!

Started by JimMundy93, January 30, 2014, 07:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimMundy93

Had a really good year last year! Finished 983rd. Let me know your thoughts

DEF: Mcveigh, Mitchell, Hanley, Suckling, Kolodjashnij, Mcdonald (Laidler, Fueller)

MIDS: Ablett, Pendlebury, Watson, Murphy, Beams, Thomas, Martin, Beams (Morabito, Crouch)

RUCKS: Grundy, Sandilands (Currie, Nankervis)

FORWARDS: Dangerfield, Martin, Buddy, Walker, Paine, Garlett (Taylor, Honeychurch)

Regs81

Team looks really solid.
Backs: look good. Some people are saying it's too risky to have 2 rookies on the field, but if they play I don't see a problem.  I would probably downgrade laidler to a cheaper option, might be a bit too much money for the bench
Mids:just keep an eye on Morabito and crouch, I have heard they won't be ready early on
Rucks:good. Risky, but seems to be the most popular combination
Forwards: walker apparently won't be ready round 1. Haven't heard much about Paine , but I don't think he'll be in the lions best 22.
Overall really good team. Rookies will sort themselves out come round 1. Have a look at my team when you get a chance.. Cheers and good luck:.

GCSkiwi

Strong mids, but very weak rucks. See if it pays off for you but fwd/def are nicely balanced...

As regs said, concerns with Walker and morabito starting round 1 and I don't like the chances of crouch jr getting into the team.
Walker to Bock/Fasolo/Rohan, Morabito to Dunstan, Crouch out, Garlett to Mid and Kersten in forwards.

johnnytheboy1

Def: Not Really a fan of starting 2 rookies on the field but you have done this to strengthen other areas i think you should look at your ruck. Other defencel players look good
Mids: Very Strong with 5 premiums and 1 potential premiums but i think you need 3 rookies so it may be wise to downgrade a premium to strengthen your fwds or Rucks

Rucks Grundy probably won't score 105+ each week which is needed  to be a top ruckman. If sandi is fit he will.
Fwds: As Walker is unlikely to play in Round 1  you should look at either Clark or Fasolo

Team if left like this is unlikely to score very high and may cop a few donuts i give it a 7/10 only because of its strong Mids.