First team 2014

Started by Bennny, January 30, 2014, 03:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bennny

Def: Bartel, K.Simpson, B.Smith, Suckling, Darley, McDonald (Aylett, Fuller)
Mid: Ablett, Pendlebury, Rockliff, Beams, Shuey, Martin, Beams, Dunstan (O'Rourke, Garlett)
Ruc: Minson, McIntosh (Thurlow, Nankervis)
Fwd: Dangerfield, Martin, Parker, Lamb, Hogan, Fasolo (Kersten, Taylor)
Salary: $24,400
Please give feedback!

shaker

Good team few different players in there with Smith , Darley , Shuey , Parker and Lamb can't really pick anything out just waiting on the rookies cheers

Bennny

Quote from: shaker on January 30, 2014, 04:31:03 PM
Good team few different players in there with Smith , Darley , Shuey , Parker and Lamb can't really pick anything out just waiting on the rookies cheers
Cheers mate, tried to get a few pods in there.

johnnytheboy1

Good is ok without being Spectacular it has many PODS.
Backs: If you going to go for a crows player here i think Henderson is your man but he will set you back alot more. Smith may be a good selection. I like the pick of Darley at D5 will lift his average compared to last year.
Mids: Solid Midfield with the unique pick being Shuey.
Rucks: Minson is a great Ruck should make up for any low scores that Mcintosh may produce
Fwds: The only player i question here is Lamb will improve on his 45 ave at Sydney being at GWS should get more opportunities  there. He is 181 cm so should feed off Patton,Boyd & Cameron. I think you may have the wrong Swan at F3 so you may have to downgrade someone e.g Fasolo to Impey if Fsolo dosen't get early games.

Team has many probably a coup too many but if you like that team go with it i give it a 7/10