Jarman Impey

Started by GoLions, January 28, 2014, 02:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

This was taken from SuperCoach Paige on Facebook:

"Jarman Impey has really impressed in his first preseason at the Power, and according to the AFL website could be seriously in the mix for round one.

Impey, a small forward who showed extreme composure and efficiency playing as a quick, rebounding defender last year for the Bushrangers has the ability to ply his trade not only as a small forward, but as a midfielder and defender.

Jarman "wheels" Impey can be picked up as a forward only at $117,300."

Could be a good pick for F7/8 if no other rookies are named

WizzFizz

Yes I saw that too,

Could be nice bench / f7or8 if your honeychurches or ya JKHs dont play.

PS how do I change my star rating?

GoLions

You need to have a certain amount of posts to have a higher star rating. I'm at around 1600 atm. I'm not sure at what point it changes from 1 to 2, and 2 to 3, etc.

Dayze

500 posts. Mine just ticked over last week

shaker

Any cheap rookies that play round 1 will be a blessing another to keep an eye on

_wato

Quote from: WizzFizz on January 28, 2014, 02:31:20 PM
Yes I saw that too,

Could be nice bench / f7or8 if your honeychurches or ya JKHs dont play.

PS how do I change my star rating?

You've currently got 175 posts mate, so a fair way to go to reach two stars which is 500 posts. 1000 posts reaches you to coach status and then on. Good luck in your voyage mate, it will take a while but is worth it. It took me about 9-10 months and for some people it's longer or you could be like Vinny and get to coach status in like two months ;)
Hahaha, just keep posting mate and doing what you're doing, it's a really good thing you're doing. Helping coaches with feedback and looking up stats as you have been is gold!

Re: Jarman Impey is a gun, I have seen him play and he is much like Cyril in the way he can impact a game with a few touches which all turn to gold, but has a little bit more versatility being able to play back also, and not as good but he's up there. He could do exactly what Jake Neade did this year but a little better I think, definitely in if he is named Round 1.

Noz

Cornes and White have been talking him up in press conference in the past week could be given a shot in round 1 to try and expose the slow Carlton defence.

shorty3264

Impey is certainly an option. I heard he played quite well as a half back flanker last year, which is very appealing. He is one player who has the body frame to step into the AFL system. 

Noz

The one thing we lacked last year was pace we went out and recruited. White in the trade period and then Impey, Amon, Gray and DBJ in the drafts.

With Gray still being on the rookie list here is i see how the rankings go for likely hood of round 1 birth

White
Impey
Amon
DBJ