New to Dreamteam, help a brother out

Started by roti, January 24, 2014, 11:05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roti

Gone for a bit of a different approach, no draftees at all, with their inflated prices think there is better value out there! Let me know what you think

DEF: McVeigh, Mitchell, Hanley, Shaw, Suckling, R.Shaw (Laidler, Howard)

MID: Ablett, Pendlebury, Beams, Murphy, B.Ellis, Thomas, Michie, X.Ellis (Polec, O'Rourke)

RUC: Grundy, Sandilands (Currie, Lowden)

FWD: Dangerfield, Martin, Wingard, Roughhead, Franklin, Bock (Rohan, Kersten)

Mr.Craig

Are you Shaw? Are you really, really Shaw?

Rucks are weak obviously and the mids are relying on Murphy and Ellis pulling their weight, personally I'd drop Roughead down to someone cheaper and redistribute that money through the rucks and mids but overall it's a decent line up.

roti

Quote from: Mr.Craig on January 24, 2014, 11:20:57 PM
Are you Shaw? Are you really, really Shaw?

Rucks are weak obviously and the mids are relying on Murphy and Ellis pulling their weight, personally I'd drop Roughead down to someone cheaper and redistribute that money through the rucks and mids but overall it's a decent line up.

DEF: McVeigh, Mitchell, Hanley, Shaw, Suckling, R.Shaw (Laidler, Howard)

MID: Ablett, Pendlebury, Rockliff, Beams, Murphy, Thomas, Michie, X.Ellis (Polec, O'Rourke)

RUC: Kreuzer, Sandilands (Currie, Lowden)

FWD: Dangerfield, Martin, Wingard, Franklin, Clark, Bock (Rohan, Kersten)

???

Mr.Craig

Yeah, I really think that looks more balanced.

Remember to post how much cash you have left when putting your team up, it always helps with people giving advice. :)

roti

Quote from: Mr.Craig on January 24, 2014, 11:35:44 PM
Yeah, I really think that looks more balanced.

Remember to post how much cash you have left when putting your team up, it always helps with people giving advice. :)