Matthew Lobbe vs Hamish Mcltnosh

Started by blues123, January 16, 2014, 05:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aussied

just liking the trade bait potential in the geelong's ruck stocks at the moment Simpson , HMAC, Vardy, Bli, and even hawkins is fit can do some potential ruck work now and then. i do like what i see :)

I have Gone HMAC where the money i saved from Lobbe goes towards Dixon with DPP

The Pelican

Lobbe has the No.1 ruck spot at Port in the bag. McIntosh has to compete with Vardy, Simpson and Blicavs. Lobbe by a long way

DCAK

Quote from: Ricochet on January 16, 2014, 06:38:47 PM
Simpson is almost the #1 ruckman at Geelong. He'd nearly play before HMac

Simpson is the #1 ruck at Geelong, he is their future.  HMac is a stop gap measure, that frankly hasn't worked at all as yet.  Was meant to fill a void after Ottens left.

Hippo

Quote from: DCAK on January 29, 2014, 12:50:44 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on January 16, 2014, 06:38:47 PM
Simpson is almost the #1 ruckman at Geelong. He'd nearly play before HMac

Simpson is the #1 ruck at Geelong, he is their future.  HMac is a stop gap measure, that frankly hasn't worked at all as yet.  Was meant to fill a void after Ottens left.
You don't know that for sure, are you a Cats supporter?

Hippo

Ok i see that you are... i ask because most things i read from supporters are divided on the issue.

I'm not a supporter of Geelong but i would think a fit Hmac will get a good crack at it

Simpson certainly hasn't got it locked away thats for sure

ubeaut

What are people's thoughts on Redden being fit and playing impacting on Lobbe's potential? And wasn't he rucking versus Grundy and Blicavs end of last season when he scored big?

Having said that HMac is just too risky for me. A long time out of the game, Simpson,Vardy,Blicavs can all ruck. If I take a risk it would more likely be Sandilands.

roti

Quote from: ubeaut on January 29, 2014, 03:30:24 PM
What are people's thoughts on Redden being fit and playing impacting on Lobbe's potential? And wasn't he rucking versus Grundy and Blicavs end of last season when he scored big?

Having said that HMac is just too risky for me. A long time out of the game, Simpson,Vardy,Blicavs can all ruck. If I take a risk it would more likely be Sandilands.

Think Lobbe is well and truly the number 1 ruck and not many if any port fans have redden in their best 22 at this stage. Lobbe scored very well for the second half of the season not just one game, is the perfect candidate to come out and consolidate himself as a top line ruckman and by all reports is having a very good pre-season. It's a shame everyone has caught on really