another player combo

Started by Baggers2012, January 23, 2014, 02:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baggers2012

Ave predictions for each player
Daisy 100, Clark 80 = 180
Pavlich 100, Polec 70 = 170

Most people would predict a higher combined average from Daisy and Clark, but im wondering if option two is more viable. they may not average as much as a combination, but, Pavlich in my opinion will be a keeper, whereas both Clark & Daisy will not. The injury concerns over both daisy and clark is just another reason to go for combo 2.

which combo would you go for? and why?

GoLions

It's very hard to make a call as we have no idea if Clark and Polec will be fit round 1. Also depends on how the rest of your mids and forwards look. For example, with the Daisy and Clark option, would Clark be F3 or F4? And would Daisy be M5 or M6? Same deal with the Pav/Polec option.

Ricochet

If all are fit I'd back in Thomas and Clark to outscore Pav and Polec convincingly tbh.

Baggers2012

Quote from: GoLions16 on January 23, 2014, 02:15:00 PM
It's very hard to make a call as we have no idea if Clark and Polec will be fit round 1. Also depends on how the rest of your mids and forwards look. For example, with the Daisy and Clark option, would Clark be F3 or F4? And would Daisy be M5 or M6? Same deal with the Pav/Polec option.

Daisy would be M5, Clark F5
Polec would be M6, with C.Beams becoming M5. Pavlich would be F4, with Darling becoming F5

Mids: Ablett, Watson, M.Murphy, D. Beams Thomas/Polec C.Beams, V.Michie, X.Ellis (Dunstan, Crouch)
Fwds: Dangerfield, Martin, Franklin, Darling Pavlich/Clark Lennon (Garlett, Taylor)

Baggers2012

Quote from: Ricochet on January 23, 2014, 02:54:28 PM
If all are fit I'd back in Thomas and Clark to outscore Pav and Polec convincingly tbh.

I agree, but having those two would cost more trades as neither are keepers. Whereas Pavlich should be a keeper imo. How many PPG is a trade worth?

_wato

Yeah same with me Rico.

Ricochet

Quote from: Baggers2012 on January 23, 2014, 03:07:15 PM

I agree, but having those two would cost more trades as neither are keepers. Whereas Pavlich should be a keeper imo. How many PPG is a trade worth?
Yeh but they will make you more cash than the other two. Meaning you'd end up probably saving trades

Anubis

GoLions

Quote from: Baggers2012 on January 23, 2014, 03:04:59 PM
Quote from: GoLions16 on January 23, 2014, 02:15:00 PM

Daisy would be M5, Clark F5
Polec would be M6, with C.Beams becoming M5. Pavlich would be F4, with Darling becoming F5

Mids: Ablett, Watson, M.Murphy, D. Beams Thomas/Polec C.Beams, V.Michie, X.Ellis (Dunstan, Crouch)
Fwds: Dangerfield, Martin, Franklin, Darling Pavlich/Clark Lennon (Garlett, Taylor)
In that case I would go with Daisy and Clark