Main Menu

Vote !

Started by Anthonyyyy, January 20, 2014, 02:10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_wato

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on January 21, 2014, 07:24:26 PM
:)
Of the two I reckon Libba can keep on improving. I had him but found a few more $ and picked a POD by the name of Barlow who will be top 8.    ;)

Very big call there mate, may be pushing it by 3 or 4 spots there ;)

Anthonyyyy

its looking like Nat Fyfe

but it doesn't matter coz I found a tad more cash in downgrading Pav to Caddy

and now have a mid of

Pendls, Jelwood, Watson, Rocky, Daisy, Martin, Tyson, Morabito

so I don't think I really need either of them

_wato

Very strong midfield there mate, however I think Beams is a must at his price tag, Watson to Beams I'd do mate, especially with the ASADA investigation not done yet.

Anthonyyyy

I thought that all the fines had been laid and I know that they don't steal points from each other but I don't like both of Pendles and Beams in the same team espescially bescause of the bye

_wato

No mate, the AFL has laid bans but ASADA hasn't yet, which is a worry.

Have a look: http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/essendon-set-to-start-season-without-asada-action-but-infraction-notices-could-yet-come/story-fndv8gad-1226805329872

Why not mate? There's plenty of stats and what not to prove that they score well together. Have a look at GcSkiwi's thread in the P&T section of Supercoach. It's a ripper read.

Anthonyyyy

its not that they will steal points together but I already have 4 people in my midfield with a round 8 bye so I don't really want 5

and even if I don't get Beams should I down grade to Fyfe just to be safe ?

_wato

Fair enough mate, your choice!

Anthonyyyy

so Watson or Fyfe now is my question as Watson is better but with ASADA it may change who I choose

_wato

Watson is the better choice by afar. I'd still choose him but just be wary of that when it comes to choosing your team mate.

eaglesman

FYFE! the bloke is a gun and 2014 brownlow medallist ... he will beat both watson and rocky and i say it with confidence!

_wato

Quote from: eaglesman on January 21, 2014, 10:23:17 PM
FYFE! the bloke is a gun and 2014 brownlow medallist ... he will beat both watson and rocky and i say it with confidence!

How so mate? Butchers the ball too often! Big turnover rate for a top 8 mid mate, don't think he will.

eaglesman

Quote from: _wato on January 21, 2014, 11:48:21 PM
Quote from: eaglesman on January 21, 2014, 10:23:17 PM

How so mate? Butchers the ball too often! Big turnover rate for a top 8 mid mate, don't think he will.

We ca have differing opinions i am not concerned...it is all about feeling comfortable with your selections ... and i am very happy wth picking fyfe before both watson and rocky .... i have already backed him to win this years brownlow and if he plays 20 games im confident

_wato

Very true mate, your call. I'm more comfortable with the Brownlow call mate, haha no money on SJ or Rockliff at their prices though?