Throwing one out early

Started by valkorum, December 20, 2013, 02:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azzas Dockers

Your backline looks perfect to me.

I think your midfield needs Beams so I would consider swapping Swan\Ablett and Martin for Beams and Murphy\Savage (depending on which one you can afford).

I personally do not like second year players (Tom Mitchell) so I would pick him, and I think Franklin would be better value.

Rucks are injury prone and you will find it very hard to trade out if two rucks get injured. I would want to select one reliable ruck like Lobbe, Minson etc

valkorum

Thanks Azza for the feedback. 

I am taking a risk with Rucks but its one I prepared to take.  Sandi has been in good nick this pre-season and McIntosh is a calculated risk.  I still have Longer as backup if one goes down.

Tom Mitchell is also a risk but the kid can gather possessions and wont get tagged in the Sydney midfield.

With the higher price of rookies this season I am trying to go with the higher priced premiums where I can as the increase in $$ from rookies will be much lower (some barely at all).  This will make it harder to trade in the higher priced players so I am trying to get them now while I can. 

Jack Martin is a gun - END OF STORY :)