Main Menu

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.

Started by Grazz, December 24, 2013, 10:17:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Quote from: fidou on December 25, 2013, 12:14:30 AM
Merry Christmas to everyone on the sight. Its just clicked over midnight and am waiting for the kids to go fast asleep so I can play santa. This is the part I hate after consuming some nice whiskey and after dinner Tia Maria and the lovely food I have to drink half a glass of milk eat half a biscuit and go out to the trampoline and chew on the carrots that the girls put out for the reindeers. Talk about a dampener on your taste buds.
especially after a couple of ales. Never thought if it that way

i will just copy my FB status

Merry Christmas to all. Hopefully you are getting spoilt rotten. Enjoy your day, may it be filled with memories you will remember for life

Justin Bieber

Quote from: fidou on December 25, 2013, 12:14:30 AM
Merry Christmas to everyone on the sight. Its just clicked over midnight and am waiting for the kids to go fast asleep so I can play santa. This is the part I hate after consuming some nice whiskey and after dinner Tia Maria and the lovely food I have to drink half a glass of milk eat half a biscuit and go out to the trampoline and chew on the carrots that the girls put out for the reindeers. Talk about a dampener on your taste buds.

Commitment to your kids fidou! But have to say, having kids around is probably the best part of Christmas, still see the joy when Santa comes around and all.

Hope everybody had a happy Christmas and didn't party too hard ;). I woke up at 7:30 for mass, then sometime in the afternoon everybody at home was asleep (I slept from noon-3pm). Great way to celebrate :P.

Tominator

Happy Boxing Day    :)  :)  :)

Dudge

Did everyone survive Chrissy day with no regrets? I think I did, but will find out when the missus wakes up--fingers crossed haha

T Dog

Going beautifully here..cricket on, BB fantasy and EPL teams to sort out, left overs to eat all day, out to brother in laws for tea...usually a very big night.....aaaahhhh boxing day... ;D

Capper

Quote from: Tominator on December 26, 2013, 01:00:40 AM
Happy Sports Day    :)  :)  :)
its called sports day in my house