What's the super coaches opinion?

Started by mdub, February 19, 2014, 05:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mdub

Would love a few opinions on my team. I've got a couple of POD's, what's peoples thoughts?

Hanley, Mitchell, Lumumba, Simpson, Swallow, McDonald (Fuller, Howard)

Swan, Ablett, Rockliff, Beams, Thomas, Dunstan, M.Crouch, Beams (Polec, Garlett)

Luenberger, Sandilands (Longer, Thurlow)

Franklin, Wingard, Gunston, Zorko, Chapman, L. Taylor (Honeychurch, Rohan)

pommyadam

defs look pretty good
mids - not overly sure about Garlett's JS, so maybe look at an alternative there
rucks could work, but i'm not getting good vibes about Longer, which could put the Sandi idea in the water (but there's not much alternative at that pricepoint)
fwds - Taylor isn't playing ANY nab games, so look elsewhere here (Markworth, or even Thurlow with Currie as R4)

Mr.Craig

Am I a super coach? I don't know but anyway. Garlett to X.Ellis and L.Taylor to Fasolo, Kennedy-Harris, Kersten or maybe Zach Merrett as a smokie. I personally doubt you'll be seeing Howard or Honeychurch Round 1 and it's ballsy not starting with Dangerfield and Martin. Aside from that it looks pretty good.

mdub

Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 19, 2014, 06:34:12 PM
Am I a super coach? I don't know but anyway. Garlett to X.Ellis and L.Taylor to Fasolo, Kennedy-Harris, Kersten or maybe Zach Merrett as a smokie. I personally doubt you'll be seeing Howard or Honeychurch Round 1 and it's ballsy not starting with Dangerfield and Martin. Aside from that it looks pretty good.

You sure are Mr. Craig! I agree with Dangerfield and will try and fit him in. With Martin though I have yet to see a lot to convince me that Martin is a lock in choice. Obvious he is a class player.